What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

shaggyballs

Veteran
You offered no fact in the post I quoted, merely rumor & supposition. I'll quote you again, if you insist.

Oh, and Agritek doesn't actually grow marijuana at all-

http://ir.stockpr.com/mediswipe/com...o-recreational-cannabis-agricultural-facility

They lease space to growers & provide other services to the industry.I am very aware of what they do.

Come on man is this really where you stand!

Like you never had someone else buy beer for ya?
Oh you mean they are the front company!
I know that scam....is it new to you?

The facts state this is a power grab.

You are not really the gullible are ya?
Do you really believe in your heart that is the truth?
If so you are very easily deceived.
I am starting to believe you have a political agenda....I just don't see where your head is at?

Common sense tells us to watch for hidden agenda!
You really can not see this happening??

Well when it all pans out you will be easy to spot as you will have egg on your face...Sorry but true.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

Veteran
Says the guy proposing a system that makes ICMAG, and the vendors responsible for it, illegal.

Nobody ever said,"Don't legalize."

We simply said stop being a pom pom waving cheerleader who acts like your retard system is perfect. You don't think it's a problem that your system makes this forum illegal? What's wrong with you?

Return of the concern troll/ poseur. The guy whose weed reeks so bad it can be smelled in the jar, & even over the internet. The guy who doesn't even know about pocket vaporizers with an airlift pipeline straight to Snoop's stashman & OG so potent that it can't be photographed. Talking about growing in CA when you don't even live there. Going on about how CO legalization outlaws ICMAG when it changes the legal status of ICMAG & seed providers not in the slightest.

Yeh, I'll give your opinion all the consideration it deserves. Or I would, if it were printed on a roll of asswipe.

You're a joke.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Why does this always revert to child like actions???
How old are you folks?
This is not a fistfight!
I think a time out is in order.
Go to separate corners till you can get along...LMFAO

Jhhnn

Veteran
Come on man is this really where you stand!

Like you never had someone else buy beer for ya?
Oh you mean they are the front company!
I know that scam....is it new to you?

The facts state this is a power grab.

You are not really the gullible are ya?
Do you really believe in your heart that is the truth?
If so you are very easily deceived.
I am starting to believe you have a political agenda....I just don't see where your head is at?

Common sense tells us to watch for hidden agenda!
You really can not see this happening??

Well when it all pans out you will be easy to spot as you will have egg on your face...Sorry but true.

Yeh, jump straight to the Conspiracy! Conspiracy! Conspiracy! you see lurking in all it's evil glory behind the facts.

Fact: Monsanto owns a piece of Agritek.

Fact: Agritek does not grow marijuana, at least not in CO. By law, they can't. They're part of the industry around marijuana growing, no doubt, but that difference is real none the less.

Those are the only facts in evidence provided so far. The rest is what you want to believe.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Forgot what you posted so soon?

"I just heard" & "it sounds like" are not statements of fact. You added fact only while attempting ridicule when I pointed out that you hadn't offered any to that point. Facts, that is.

You are very inept at finding facts for yourself if you only relied on my input...so sad!
What is wrong with finding things out for yourself?

Can you tell me what they are buying that land for?
cannabis retail!!
does it really change anything what name goes on the paperwork?
You are a very good dancer Jhhnn!

shaggyballs

Veteran
Yeh, jump straight to the Conspiracy! Conspiracy! Conspiracy! you see lurking in all it's evil glory behind the facts.

Fact: Monsanto owns a piece of Agritek.

Fact: Agritek does not grow marijuana, at least not in CO. By law, they can't. They're part of the industry around marijuana growing, no doubt, but that difference is real none the less.

Will cannabis be grown on this land..owned in part by monsanto?
They have already stated that this is their intention,they also stated they plan to do this in every state they can.
You can not dispute these facts, as the company themselves state this is true.
Had you reviewed the facts I have already given we would not be discussing this again!!

Those are the only facts in evidence provided so far. The rest is what you want to believe.

To me that is enough proof of thing going unseen!

You are so silly with your Conspiracy stuff!
That was not even mentioned.
If you insist on being hand fed rather then do your own research, then we will still be butting heads!

Jhhnn

Veteran
You are very inept at finding facts for yourself if you only relied on my input...so sad!
What is wrong with finding things out for yourself?

Can you tell me what they are buying that land for?
cannabis retail!!
does it really change anything what name goes on the paperwork?
You are a very good dancer Jhhnn!

You claimed to have provided fact when you'd done nothing of the sort. Belittled me for disregarding facts you hadn't provided at all. Now you deflect into saying I should back up your claims on my own, because, well, because it's convenient for you to say so, obviously.

The burden of proof lies with the assertion & the person offering it. Always. Claiming otherwise is weaseldom.

Why did they buy the land & the water? I linked to their explanation. Not believing them is one thing, claiming to know otherwise because you see it all as a vast conspiracy is entirely another.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Jhhnn
You area very good dancer sir so lets take this 1 fact at a time...ok?

I stated
I just heard Monsanto has bought up hundreds of acres of land in CO.
It sounds like they want to build a 100 acre greenhouse?

How did I back up my statement?
This is a stock holder site(not cannabis)
http://www.cannabisfn.com/agritek-h...ive-niches-in-cannabis-industry/#.U-Z4IH6wUX9

A few days following that announcement, the company executed a long-term lease agreement of an additional 40 acres in Pueblo, Colorado, bringing its total land holdings to over 120 acres zoned for its planned agricultural and cultivation facility located in Pueblo County, Colorado. In addition, AGTK executed a long-term non-federal water rights contract for 10 years, which gives it a distinct advantage in attracting tenants. Finally, in a press release just last week, the company announced that they have entered into an agreement to purchase another 3.5 acres in Nevada’s “Green Zone” and will lease back the land which has already been granted a special use permit for medical marijuana production in North Las Vegas.

The Company's CEO B. Michael Friedman was featured in a one on one interview with CBS News on Friday, May 23, 2014 discussing Florida's new medical marijuana legislation. Mr. Friedman was invited on the featured segment to discuss the Company's role in Florida regarding new pending medical cannabis legislation and the 20 acres of agricultural land zoned for nursery and the potential use of the property should legislation move forward within the state.Sounds like they are lining up for legalization to me HMM..
Recently, the Company announced it has executed and closed a lease agreement for 20 acres of an agricultural farming facility located in South Florida bordering Lake Okeechobee and the Loxahatchee River in Palm Beach County through its subsidiary Agritech Venture Holdings Inc. The new agreement includes a 10 year lease on the producing nursery farm with unlimited water sources and electricity including infrastructure already in place, with the first year obligation paid in full. The land can be used by future potential licensees in Florida as an approved medical growing operation which will allow separation from existing nursery, fruit and vegetable operations which include the use of pesticides that cannot be in proximity of a medical marijuana site. The Company's plans would provide infrastructure, greenhouses, consulting and security to the potential licensee once chosen by the state.

SUMMARY

Monsanto/Agritek Holdings, Inc. (AGTK) Purchased hundreds of acres of land and will provide infrastructure, greenhouses, consulting and security to the appointed growers(of their choice)by method of lobby,AKA cash(Orange is the only my opinion)

So far in FL. ,CO. , WA. , NV.
And any other state that is ready to legalize!

For the biggest cannabis cultivation effort in history.

So Monsanto/AGTK have in fact purchased land with cannabis cultivation in mind,and it looks clearly to me to be a monopoly!
So I feel I have backed my statement up properly now do you have an opinion you would like to share.
Shag

Last edited:

budtang

Going on about how CO legalization outlaws ICMAG when it changes the legal status of ICMAG & seed providers not in the slightest.

Not in the slightest? Every breeder on here who is growing out of their residence is a criminal according to your retarded fucking system. Are you going to lie and say that they're not? Every breeder on this forum got their start by violating your policies, moron.

It's good to know you hardcore 6 plant hobby growers are protected, though. lulz

Last edited:

budtang

That's what you get in a state with 5 million people.

A bunch of backwoods, isolationist, "we don't like your kind round here" types. The policies reflect their place in the gene pool...at the bottom. lulz

What I've gathered from all this is that people from Colorado are a bunch of fucking assholes who never liked outsiders. Much less outsiders who would like to open a competitive business and settle down. In a nutshell.

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway

A bunch of backwoods, isolationist, "we don't like your kind round here" types. The policies reflect their place in the gene pool...at the bottom. lulz

What I've gathered from all this is that people from Colorado are a bunch of fucking assholes who never liked outsiders. Much less outsiders who would like to open a competitive business and settle down. In a nutshell.

You're sure swinging a big cyber-dick up in here, damning a whole state. Go on with your bad 195 post bad self.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Jhhnn
You area very good dancer sir so lets take this 1 fact at a time...ok?

I stated
I just heard Monsanto has bought up hundreds of acres of land in CO.
It sounds like they want to build a 100 acre greenhouse?

How did I back up my statement?
This is a stock holder site(not cannabis)
http://www.cannabisfn.com/agritek-h...ive-niches-in-cannabis-industry/#.U-Z4IH6wUX9

A few days following that announcement, the company executed a long-term lease agreement of an additional 40 acres in Pueblo, Colorado, bringing its total land holdings to over 120 acres zoned for its planned agricultural and cultivation facility located in Pueblo County, Colorado. In addition, AGTK executed a long-term non-federal water rights contract for 10 years, which gives it a distinct advantage in attracting tenants. Finally, in a press release just last week, the company announced that they have entered into an agreement to purchase another 3.5 acres in Nevada’s “Green Zone” and will lease back the land which has already been granted a special use permit for medical marijuana production in North Las Vegas.

The Company's CEO B. Michael Friedman was featured in a one on one interview with CBS News on Friday, May 23, 2014 discussing Florida's new medical marijuana legislation. Mr. Friedman was invited on the featured segment to discuss the Company's role in Florida regarding new pending medical cannabis legislation and the 20 acres of agricultural land zoned for nursery and the potential use of the property should legislation move forward within the state.Sounds like they are lining up for legalization to me HMM..
Recently, the Company announced it has executed and closed a lease agreement for 20 acres of an agricultural farming facility located in South Florida bordering Lake Okeechobee and the Loxahatchee River in Palm Beach County through its subsidiary Agritech Venture Holdings Inc. The new agreement includes a 10 year lease on the producing nursery farm with unlimited water sources and electricity including infrastructure already in place, with the first year obligation paid in full. The land can be used by future potential licensees in Florida as an approved medical growing operation which will allow separation from existing nursery, fruit and vegetable operations which include the use of pesticides that cannot be in proximity of a medical marijuana site. The Company's plans would provide infrastructure, greenhouses, consulting and security to the potential licensee once chosen by the state.

SUMMARY

Monsanto/Agritek Holdings, Inc. (AGTK) Purchased hundreds of acres of land and will provide infrastructure, greenhouses, consulting and security to the appointed growers(of their choice)by method of lobby,AKA cash(Orange is the only my opinion)

So far in FL. ,CO. , WA. , NV.
And any other state that is ready to legalize!

For the biggest cannabis cultivation effort in history.

So Monsanto/AGTK have in fact purchased land with cannabis cultivation in mind,and it looks clearly to me to be a monopoly!
So I feel I have backed my statement up properly now do you have an opinion you would like to share.
Shag

Sounds great, except that there is no monopoly in CO. Hundreds, if not thousands of licenses have been issued. A partial list, expanding all the time-

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellit...goBlobs&blobwhere=1252020201650&ssbinary=true

Of course Agritek wants a piece of it. Their angle on the business exists outside the licensing system entirely, requiring only local approval, not state. They're not in the marijuana business per se, not at all from a legal perspective. Lessees who are in the business need to be state licensed.

It is, of course, impossible for them to monopolize grow space in CO or any of the other services they offer.

Jhhnn

Veteran

Your petulant child routine is sooo cute!

I'm sorry we didn't get you that pony you wanted so desperately, princess. Don't pout about it. Daddy loves you anyway.

budtang

Your petulant child routine is sooo cute!

I'm sorry we didn't get you that pony you wanted so desperately, princess. Don't pout about it. Daddy loves you anyway.

This is coming from a spoiled little fucking brat who doesn't want to share his toy.

Jhhnn

Veteran
This is coming from a spoiled little fucking brat who doesn't want to share his toy.

Don't be bitter. You can move to CO & have a pissant grow just like mine. We'll share. I'd love to try some of your super duper so good it causes brain damage OG.

Wait! That explains everything! You poor thing!

budtang

Don't be bitter. You can move to CO & have a pissant grow just like mine.

I'm not a pussy who requires state approval to grow more than 6 plants. I'm asking for it to help the state, the schools, and prevent audits from the IRS while gaining access to state services such as law enforcement and emergency services for my personal safety.

Whether I get it, or not is entirely irrelevant.

budtang

Jellyfish;6491471[B said:
Go on with your bad 195 post bad self.[/b]

The year you joined the forum is the year my grow was raided newbie.

I'm not just damning the state based on this forum. I know people who have relocated to Colorado and been met with hostility by locals. There is very much a "stay out of our territory outsider" vibe in that state. You can see it here with the Colorado residents in this thread. Desperately trying to deter people from moving to their state by listing reason after reason over and over.

It's annoying as fuck. If you legalize weed people are going to move to that state regardless of the stipulations. I don't see the point in bitching about immigration to your state after you legalize a substance that has been popular for decades. Are you fucking idiots surprised that people are moving to your state? What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

That's like opening the best BBQ joint in town and telling everyone to fuck off when they show up to eat.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

Veteran
I'm not a pussy who requires state approval to grow more than 6 plants. I'm asking for it to help the state, the schools, and prevent audits from the IRS while gaining access to state services such as law enforcement and emergency services for my personal safety.

Whether I get it, or not is entirely irrelevant.

You're a pussy just for asking, at least by your own macho standards. Don't need no steenking state approval, remember?