What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

moth

ChuckU
Those are some lovly ladies and work Bro. Awsome
Any chance You can help me find a Sawn song Bonzo or original soursaver or soursaver bx2. or Double sourBubble thread or few picts? . I have them :joint: :lurk:
I am thinking about doing a awhole Zepp Dude Thread.
Anyways Marvolous work Bro and Best wishes to Zepp
Regards

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high MOTH heres devilocks sour saver 2.5
1516100_4117.JPG

anda double sour bubble by mitsu1
3650P4060010.JPG

Last edited:

Devilock

High chuck. Long time no *bong* lol. Looks like everything is going good at your place. Can't wait to hear how the cherrybomb turns out. Keep up the good work.

Hey moth. You won't be dissapointed with any of those strains. I did some smoke reports on the cappuccino and soursaver if your intrested. Probly have to look way back in the smoke report forum.

Peace and *bong* :freinds:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well its been about a week so here goes
1st i have 3 clones i was gifted and as usual they had some pests so i put them outdoors and it was still a lil chilly at night and i think that took care o pests but anyhow
i have AK47 ,viking and chayzee dont know wich is wich

this is same plant just 2 diff views

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
and now the indoor show we have
REZDOGS KILLER APOLLO

next TRC's WARCLUB

SAGAMARTHA's MATANUSKA TUNDRA

REFFERMANS CHERRY BOMB II

SWAN SONG SEEDS LIMON

thats a 12 oz cup next pic its behind the bud and ya cant see it

SWAN SONG SEEDS DBL SOUR BUBBLE

and a couple shots of the BANGKOK BLACKOUT NUGS almost done, me thinks prolly 10 more days

im holding that same 12 oz cup behind this nug with the foxtail of calax's

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
"Overload..overload..danger..danger...cannot compute..to much input.." :biglaugh:
Wow..they're all looking good..I like your blackouts still, filling out nice and chunky Chucky.. :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
PACK ggod to see ya stoppin in to peep the ladies ,the blackout is some of the best smoke i ever smoked ,i cant wait for the limon to finish

70s_PotHead

Hi Chucky :wave: , On the 1st page of the thread you showed a Robert Plant ready for chop, I've got some of these beans and was wondering what your opinon was on it? Hows the smoke, does the buzz compare to TW. I also got some Reefs CB 2 i'm getting ready to pop, so i'm going to stay with ya to see how it finishes.
BTW great thread :yummy:

70s :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Stan Laurel i love my bushes as you can see hopefully they will love me back LOL
70s_PotHead ive never had straight trainwreck but i'll tell ya it kicks ass and stinks to high heavens very strong high
i cannot wait for the cherry bombs to finish TANX for comming by

70s_PotHead

Glad to hear it kicks ass, the only TW i've smoked was a gifted bud from a cali med club and it just didnt do it for me, it had the look and the smell but no bang for the buck.....I'm also going to run some reefs Love Potion 1 with the CB 2 and RP among others.....should be fun

70s :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey CAPITANO wassup tanx for the praise but its all in the beans ,i just givem a lil food and a drink now an again