What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help me find my medicine. Sativa only baby!

RoadRash

Bonjour! :artist:

So I have an important mission Im trying to accomplish, and I need all the help I can get from you fine peoples.

Im trying to find a 100% sativa strain/s to use medically, and I got some strict specifications for this strain to meet.

#1 Orisha, by mandala seeds
#2 King Congo V4/King congo, by tropical seeds company
#3 Bangi haze, by ace
there are many more strains that I have read about, but I cant make a firm decision on what to buy until I get enough help. :cry:

:thank you: :flowers2:

I suggest growing & breeding your own.

You will naturally gravitate towards the strains and combinations that make you feel good.

Some of the seed banks are having Christmas and New Year's specials so that for $100 you can get maybe 6, maybe 8 or 10 different seed packs (some of which will be similar). But there will be natural variation within each seed pack. If you pick the winners and a few outstanding males and make your own seeds, you will end up with varieties that exactly match your needs.

Also if you have a few different varieties around, so that you can alternate between Sativa and Sativa/Indica and the occasional Indica dom ... well you might like it.

The Hatter

Veteran
Ace and Cannabiogen are good places to look for pure sativas. I would specifically suggest some of the racier african sativas. They tend to be very clear and clean.

RoadRash

I call it a "Full-Spectrum High" - one that is mentally stimulating but also physically relaxing. A high that is good with computer programming and managing lots of technical detail. OK, that sounded a little Geek-ish :peacock:

I find sports like Ashtanga yoga help. (Maybe we could call it 'Hashtanga' yoga ? :)

Super-relaxing, but also mentally focussing.

Subcool's Sativa strain line comes to mind.

Apollo 11 (or 12 ... or 13), Jack the Ripper, Chernobyl, Jack's Cleaner ... those are just the ones I can remember.

earthwyrms

laos prabang, collected by gypsy and crew, while maybe a challenge to tame (small container, lst, cold nights, close lights, low nitrogen

, 11/13 or more night from seed), reportedly doesn't make the heart race(thcv?). also ace has one (presumably from gypsy), which may have

been selected for and less wild. i don't know, someone else will hopefully clarify that.

also pure ciskei from the same people who make king congo may be something you may like (check it out on their site)

if you go for bangi haze, you may also want to co-grow cognition from, the same people who make king congo, as well, as it is a nepal with

the congo pointe noir sativa (whereas, king congo is the ciskei with the congo pointe noir sativa). that may give some subtle differences to

test and even give you a good start on crossbreeding your own.

mogroith

I have ADHD and PTSD been using sativa for years, if you get one that makes you to hyped or a little paranoid mix a medicinal strain with it, have been using cronic to mix with mine may be a gram to 7grams of sativa.

It is an interesting journey finding your medicine by looking for strains.

It is hard to find work when using weed to medicate, if I was employed at the moment would be looking at ace seeds breeder packs, they have milder psychoactive properties but still sativa high strains in them, so I have read.

Scrappy-doo

The list of requirements from op describes the high of my late 90's bb sativa to a tee. Clean, clear, bright, euphoric. No paranoia or jitters, no burnout, and no ceiling. Tasty too.