What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mack's Blues.

jochen_45

Veteran
Your plants are looking very good and healthy with their wonderful deep
green leafes. My plants are in the second week of flower and I like them
very much, I'll make some pics the next days and show them, of course.

coxnox

Veteran
Hi Mack,

Nice plant, look really healthy !! :biggrin:

Mines are full of mildiew... :(
i take your thread in hostage, Mack's Blues at 60days:

jochen_45

Veteran
Macks Blues

Macks Blues

Hi Mack,

As promised here are a few pictures of my Macks Blues:

picture.php

picture.php

They are 13 days in flower, all six are very uniform, so I took this two to show.
I hope you like them....

mack 10

Veteran
:lurk: Great pics Jochen!

They look real healthy, i think you will be happy come harvest time:biggrin: Keep the pics coming,my friend i love to see my girl.
:ying:mack.

mack 10

Veteran

Dam Cox, Look's frosty as f@'k shame about the mildew,for your mother room ,get some Eagle 20, that will solve your mildew problem, but only plants in veg or up to day 20 of flower.

nice one mack, good luck with your project

Thanks brother Moppel, you gonna be around 4.20 this year bro?
be good to catch up.
mack.

That is Fucking Sad Man :'( Mildew sucks the worst kind of dik. Those are some pretty gals aside from the powdery doo doo

Mack you are the shit! sounds like your Mack blues are kill bill mega chron! I haven't had the blessing of ever sampling cheese :( but from all the descriptions ive read sounds like shes a stinky pinky. in the food world fruit n cheese go good together so why not in the weed world right? I would like to see them babes sog out in my room! Sexy pics man!

mack 10

Veteran
^me too bro me too,
and i agree Pm does indeed suck the worst,
its like a hidden ninja attack, out of nowhere,then your fucked.

Cheese is great, if you like puffing big fat doobie's their's none better than the cheese and/or the blues:) just love that funky taste.
mack.

jochen_45

Veteran
Macks Blues

Macks Blues

:lurk: Great pics Jochen!

They look real healthy, i think you will be happy come harvest
time:biggrin: Keep the pics coming,my friend i love to see my girl.
:ying:mack.

Its good to hear you like them and want to see more! I'll visit
your thread in weekly intervals over the whole run to show your
girl, that will be some fun.
Okay, next week more, Mack...

jochen_45

Veteran
Macks Blues

Macks Blues

Hello Mack,

I hope you have some nice and relaxing easter holidays in the british winter, he,he...:freezing:

As promised I have some new pictures for you from my Macks Blues, they are now 24 days
in flower and will start in the fifth week at friday. They have started to develop lots of trichs
and a strong, fouly smell from which I hope, it will change soon. All in all they are healthy and
look very happy, as the rest of the grow does, too.
Btw how are your Macks Blues doing, will you show an update in the next time or do you
have to much to do? How ever, lets have a look at my little ones:

picture.php

The other pictures have to be in the next post, 'cause of the five pics rule...:violin:

jochen_45

Veteran
Macks Blues...more pictures

Macks Blues...more pictures

So, here are the pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

Okay, thats it for today, next weekend more...

mack 10

Veteran
:yay:Looking great Jochen!
Little stinker ay? the smell will get stonger then blossom into a berry, funky very hard to describe smell. I like her slightly over ripe.
when you crack a bud people in the next room will go, "wow what's that?" lol,personally I love the smell but have had it described as like a basement! lol
3 cheers for jochen! :trampoline:
your making her shine my friend, keep it(and the pic's) up.
oh and yes i'll update the thread soon. Unfortuatly my males where crushed by 5 tonne of snow, so I need to select some more...lol
life of a grower...
also selected some new and improved macks blues females as well as
keeping my old favo, the original macks blues cut.(aka #4)
pics coming soon...
Peace out!
mack.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts