What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help choosing strains from BOG, DJ, anti anxiety

demasoni

I'm considering these strains for help with ptsd, bad anxiety, disturbed sleep, nightmares. potentially bipolar.
Can only order two for now, wondering how their properties compare

Sour lifesaver
sour bubble

cocoa kush
flo
DJ grape krush #2
vanilluna

medicine man

Other suggestions welcome

Was there some disappointment with Grape krush #2, potency issue maybe? Thought I read that here somewhere.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DJ's Blueberry all day. Works really well for my anxiety and works well for others I know in the RI med program.

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
I'm considering these strains for help with ptsd, bad anxiety, disturbed sleep, nightmares. potentially bipolar.

demasoni,

Sour Bubble will kill your dream problem with regular use and give you a pretty good night sleep. Just make sure you harvest on the high end of flower time to avoid any potential anxiety problems.

Sour Lifesaver is good also, but not on the same level as pure Sour Bubble.

Hope that helps.

demasoni

demasoni,

Sour Bubble will kill your dream problem with regular use and give you a pretty good night sleep. Just make sure you harvest on the high end of flower time to avoid any potential anxiety problems.

Sour Lifesaver is good also, but not on the same level as pure Sour Bubble.

Hope that helps.

Not on same level in terms of potency? what are the other differences?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maple Leaf Indica never gets me nervous, good sleep aid. Let it go towards the amber spectrum to get the sedating effects.

relic1981

Veteran
Can only order two for now, wondering how their properties compare

Sour lifesaver
sour bubble

cocoa kush
flo
DJ grape krush #2
vanilluna

medicine man

Other suggestions welcome

Was there some disappointment with Grape krush #2, potency issue maybe? Thought I read that here somewhere.

good choice on that grape krush.. i wish i could get a cut of it.. ive heard anything dj short is all about the healing and euphoric feelimngs. his real BB is fire (if you find the right pheno. ) check out buddha seeds , ive been teting polyploids from them

Latest posts

Latest posts