What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it worth the risk to bring back Afghani landraces from a deployment?

AGBeer

I would say as long as you have nothing 'out of the ordinary' declared on your customs shit when they hit you up there, you should be okay. Of course when I was over the pond I was on a ship. Lots more places to hide shit there :p

Good luck and God Speed bruddah.
(And thank you for continuing to carry the torch)

Littleleaf

Veteran
If your still reading this here's my two cent.
Buy an uncolered poster and colered pen set. Take the pens apart and stuff away. Then just mail it home in a tube. If any one asks you sending it home to your cuzz because they like collering them in.

Good luck and bring youself home in one peice.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Do you guy get to ship "hold Baggage" thats what we used to call it when I was in the army, If so seal them up tight in a container and hide it in your baggage. Sent home a few oz of hash back in the 60 covered in wax looked like bars of soap. got from Germany to Hawaii just fine, just took a few months back then.
Other wise be very careful its not worth a BCD.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Mail the seeds.

Buy five corrugated boxes, send 4 packages, and use the extra box as a bottom 'liner' for the inside of the other boxes, stuff the seeds inside the corrugation of the cut up box.

No risk of carrying it on you, and 4 chances to get through.

Have you considered these seeds may not preform well indoors?

jd4083

Veteran
use the mail as described above. all dogs, including drug sniffing dogs, HATE the smell of common black pepper we use to season our food. they turn theirs noses away from the black pepper scent. when you have packed the seeds securely, place them in a small, sealable baggie, sprinkle in a generous amount of black pepper, seal the package and mail it.

yes, I'm sure that throwing a bunch of pepper in a bag will throw off a trained drug dog :laughing: how high do you people have to be to post shit like this as though it is definitive info?

Rastabuckeye

Hey Now, Best response ever- slam the war makers and you will hear about it.
Spend a year in combat zone and worry about carrying seeds?

"deployment"- this paper warrior makes it sound like a employment. I call it a occupation
to oppress the people of Afghanistan. I've pulled back the curtain of smoke in this room. U.S. military are war mongers and baby killers and are well paid whores of Babylon.

Truth hurts- smoke/sell some more dope clowns. Maybe you can forget the sins of our nation.

Midnight

Veteran
Saying that I am a member of the US military narrows it down to be about one of a million people so I dont really feel like that is going out on a limb. I haven't grown anything in about 19 months anyways. However what may be risky is trying to bring back seeds from my upcoming deployment to where it all started for cannabis. The opportunity is exciting enough that I am considering taking the risk, but not without first considering the potential disaster and discussing it here with people who may know more about what would be involved. There is a very real chance that I could find something very special out there, something not Amsterdam-erized (crossed with skunk or Northern Lights). I am not saying I will find the holy grail but I may find something very unique especially at a time when cannabis cultivation is very much in vogue and seen at least as a prefferable alternative to poppies. So, with that all said, I am opening the floor to discussion:

Bringing back some seeds is going to be the least of your worries. Stay safe, remember your training and soldier on!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saying that I am a member of the US military narrows it down to be about one of a million people so I dont really feel like that is going out on a limb. I haven't grown anything in about 19 months anyways. However what may be risky is trying to bring back seeds from my upcoming deployment to where it all started for cannabis. The opportunity is exciting enough that I am considering taking the risk, but not without first considering the potential disaster and discussing it here with people who may know more about what would be involved. There is a very real chance that I could find something very special out there, something not Amsterdam-erized (crossed with skunk or Northern Lights). I am not saying I will find the holy grail but I may find something very unique especially at a time when cannabis cultivation is very much in vogue and seen at least as a prefferable alternative to poppies. So, with that all said, I am opening the floor to discussion:

Is it spring-break already ???

(if you are a real army-dude,, then grow up and find a post box!)

Hope this helps (at least the others if not yourself) :D

Peace n Olive Green

Rastabuckeye

I've shown you REAL proof, Let's get back to Strains&Hybrids.

Keep calling me names and ignore the blood on that American. "Is it safe to carry seeds home?"

afghan-ganja.jpg

Last edited:

Kookie

wash them in H2O2, and wrap them tight, the plastic of cig pack works wonders, can be sealed with a lighter. then all you need is a tube of toothpaste. This method has worked wonders for oh 30 yrs or so. Now that it's posted here you'll have to be a little more creative.

bobman

Rasta, why don't you say what you really want to say. Come on I know its on the tip of your tongue. Do you have the balls to?

Rastabuckeye

I've said enough. Peace & Love are just dandy, but in a world without JUSTICE you get neither. "Let's get back to Strains&Hybrids." I'll be glad to talk politics in the proper place.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I've said enough. Peace & Love are just dandy, but in a world without JUSTICE you get neither. "Let's get back to Strains&Hybrids." I'll be glad to talk politics in the proper place.

Broad brush strokes, ****.

Those few who did that shit, does not equate to the whole Armed Forces. Same goes for every stereo type one can imagine for anything! And theres the idiots who believe it Like you sir!.

Honestly, you can be lumped in with the sheeple dude, people who believe that one broad brush stroke. And for being such a " peaceful guy", funny how much hate you show. Do me a favor, only say things to people on the internet that would say to their faces.

Latest posts

Latest posts