What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Define old

G

PreacherManZero said:
Thats why I never wear anything but black socks with sandels, I don't want to look old!

hahahahaha that is a sexy look now.........

Lady O...isn't it funny how in your mind you should be able to do those things, then when you can't it is like...WTF?

LadyOlive

LOL@allmanbroskif

I know what you mean Soul...... I hurt myself so bad that day. It took my back over a month to heal.

I used to be able to do flips up until I was about 39 then mother nature did a flip on me. lol

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
allmanbroskif said:
when youre lady has to blow the dust off your ballsack just to give you a BJ.....youre old.

No, youre just a wee bit past old and probably dead.

G

You know your getting old when.......what used to watch me shave in the morning, now watches me tie my shoes......

LOL@ allmanbro's. Thats funny shit, have to let the wife read that. She'll like it.

G

I'm old enuff to know better, But young enuff to do it anyway. :smoker: :dance: And ladyO and Peaceofmyheart...LMFAO :wave: You ladies look very very good for your age. :woohoo: :respect: :smoke:

Last edited:
G

Old is....when your wife/husband/partner offers you a night of "super sex" and you just take the soup. :yoinks:

..... finding a suppository in your ear and finally figuring out where your hearing aid is.

.....when your wild oats have turned to prunes and it's All Bran.

......when youv'e seen it all, done it all and can't remember most of it.

....... when the gleam in your eye is from the sun hitting your bifocals.

..... when your pacemaker makes the garage door open when you see a pretty girl on TV.

...... When you sink your teeth into a steak and they stay there.

......when "Getting lucky" means you found your car in the parking lot.

.....When you light the candles on your birthday cake and a group of campers form a circle & start singing "Kumbaya"

..... One of the throw pillows on your bed is a hot-water bottle.

and last of all.... You don't do drugs anymore 'cause You can get the same effect just by standing up really fast.

it's good to know we are all still young.......at heart.

:D annac

G

LOL annaC,
Aint it the truth Brother!!As long as ya can still laugh at life yer never really old!I'll have the soup!!LOL

G

The minute we're born, we start dying...isn't that quite cheerful? :badday:

It's all how you handle the part in-between. Some people come back from Viet Nam perfectly fine, even after 3 yrs in a POW camp. Some came back ready to shoot anything that moved! :woohoo:
Most rightfully so, too. A friend of mine, who did 2 yrs [67-69] saw some terrible shit & had to release their built-up hatred for Southeast Asians. Fucked-up system, last I heard. :wave: :bat:

peach125

most of the people in Florida are old...They have the right blinker on and turn left. I need some of the stuff there on....Peace...Peach

G

When you find yourself standing on second base with a hockey stick waiting for kickoff..... You might be getting up there in years - or - really stoned.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Bah, Im looking forward to going back to the diaper. I figure by then even if I care I wont remember. I also want to wear the kind that make a musical sound when you go in them. No fun when only you know youre using them.

G

Verite said:
Bah, Im looking forward to going back to the diaper. I figure by then even if I care I wont remember. I also want to wear the kind that make a musical sound when you go in them. No fun when only you know youre using them.

:crazy: You ain't right! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts