What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"ninth generation carlotta"

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
Anyone remember the "ninth generation carlotta" thread on OG? The guy posted a BUNCH of pictures of a huge garden in New mexico with TREES! Just wondering...

The title of the thread said something about the op being the state of New Mexico's largest bust in history. Yes. I remember the thread.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Yep, I remember it, was a great story. Got pooped and got 30 days LOL Something like 8000 plants, I think it was. Cops burned it in a local copper mine's smelter, and put out the smelter, took 3 days to relight it :D

Great freaking thread. Remember the pics he had of the shack they built out of the stalks of males? :muahaha:

Yeah, I remember the thread :D Haiti in '80!

sogman

Hah SWEET! they were using hemp profficiently. Making a watch tower and a gunner's nest would be the next thing they needed lol. 8000 plants *shakes head*

sogman

Hey tiger wouldn't it be a sweet thing to scrape some of that resin off the smelter walls! :D

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I believe he said in the thread that people reported feeling 'light headed' like 3 miles downwind :D

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
I wonder if the internet wayback machine has it in it's cache? The photos were unreal! Thanks everyone. People thought I was crazy when I told them about it.

TrinZilla

We did happen to save a couple pictures from that thread on overgrow, years ago. We will dig them out and post them... The overgrow thread was one which we followed closely, having both strong 505 and 707 area ties... It was a fascinating story but we believe he was searching for his family, and we hope he found what he was looking for.

(The parts about how they packaged the Purple Carlotta in custom made cedar boxes and such were great!)

TrinZilla

Here is the only photo we managed to find in the archives, if more are found they will be posted as well...

3-months2_zpsd75d97ec.jpg