What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats the best strain you had and lost

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
lost a true sour cut to spidermites was a noob
bubba kush wasnt suppose to get cut dude was mad i was raging it:(
skunk cut smelled like a skunks asshole didnt clone it learned a lesson
clone all testers now

J-Icky

Well I am currently flowering an LA Dream from Hazeman that is producing some incredibly frosty buds. I took 4 cuts before I put it in flower but do to fungus gnat larvae infesting the rapid rioters none were able to grow roots. The larvae ate anything that popped out.

So unless I can successfully reveg it after it’s done flowering I will lose this plant forever.

juggernaut

A few in 30 yrs growing.
Alien Rock Candy
Wifi
White Hash plant BX(great watermelon taste)
Jack Herer
Sage
Kali Mist

The PO took down 5 of those strains. Makes me wonder how many strains the Police have destroyed.So many medical strains, How many cures
All because of a gov't hate program and inhumane treatment.
the cops and their families. should be banned from taking Med marj for life.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
this is an easy one.... it was a one (1) dollar jock horror seed from nivana 15years ago- didn't take a cutting (how do u say STUPID)... we grew out 2+ packs afterwards and a pack of jack herer and never found anything even close... i'd trade the $1000's of dollars we have spent on seeds for a cutting of her...

therevverend

Veteran
All the old purple and fruity strains I used to get out of Mendocino. Before GDP, Grape Ape, Urkle, and all the other stuff that's around now. There was so much of it around back then I couldn't imagine it disappearing and turning into the few clones that are around now that are a shadow of what they were. I like Grape Ape best and Urkle is close but the diversity is what's been lost.

That stuff packed a real punch, that's one of the main differences. You'd cough your brains out then be stoned all day.

I remember after I'd been around it a few years I met a random hippie guy at a random grow house right out off the highway, out of Booneville. Gave me a clone of an awesome purple berry strain. It was great, a real winner, perfect for commercial but also very high quality. Easy to root, vigorous, no nanners, every clone is an exact copy. But we were almost dismissive of it there was so much of that stuff around.

A lot of the other stuff I've lost I've gotten or could get back. Those purples though, most of them are gone forever.

Northernlights #5 - That stuff would incapacitate seasoned stoners
Roadkill Skunk - I was ill at the time and couldn't keep up with it
A Og Kush /White Widow hybrid - I was gifted a cut. It hermied sometimes but I still kept it. This was true dick in the dirt weed. It smelled like fresh garlic and onions. It had an extreme stupefying stone to it and caused panic attacks
Jamaican Red Tip sativa? - grew like a sativa and produced ball like indica buds. This was a true one hitter quitter.

andl

G13xHasplant sensi seeds and Jack Flash early 90's or late 80's from a friend from the cz republic, you wont believe....

i m currently growing the remo chemo and i ve to say this smell reminds me totally of the G13xHashplant and this was like opium, also similar structure but not quite the same

the remo is little more tasty and complex (more flavours), because this old G13 was just like fresh forest soil; mixed with some extreme dank hashish aroma; thats it and it pressures your lungs woohooo and then hope you sitting ohhh.......rrrr bang hit the ground :D

JetLife175

Veteran
The few that really pop out to me is the SD Bullrider and Catpiss. Had the pork sniffing around my place at the time and had to move things abruptly and they were two that didn’t make the move. When I tried to get them back I found out guy who I got it from got popped couple months before I lost them and there went my connection into the San Diego scene and the killer cuts that the big boys hold down there. Shame. I really miss that CatPiss.

andl

dont smoke, old sensi's G13xHashplant Water Hash selfmade and well prepared, if you have any plans that day

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Lost Delta 9 Sensi Star x Sensi Star.

Now am working a cross of vintage bagseed x (Delta 9 nycd x Sensi Star)

What's lost is found:

picture.php

My thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=294387

Corsaire

Veteran
NL#1, Mt Hood Huckleberry, Cheeseberry x JH, Chem D IX-III, SD Riri x Chem D IX-III, Chem'51 (anise pheno of Chem D IX-III F2) and some others, all these clones were selected by friends or by me. About "commercial" clones, I'd say Original Haze and A5 Haze from NL during the 90s :)

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
hso blue dream really hazy and powerful aroused pheno miss her police took it with no mercy

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
hso blue dream really hazy and powerful aroused pheno miss her police took it with no mercy

i got a hso blue dream from seed going in veg. last one out of a six pack. so far come across few pheno's that show promise from research theres a 10 week banger pheno hopefully this is the one

Ganja 13

Aloha seeds White Widow.

20 years later and still makes my cringe loosing 2 phenos that would send any seasoned smokers to the far edges of the cosmos

Sunshineinabag

A buddy named DEE from new YAWK brought me some Tupperware goodies called Ohio 4 way.....found two seeds they popped ............lost them to a troubled soul...........

Thcvhunter

Veteran
RKS.
Very trippy and euphoric.
But knowing how to find it means its not really lost.

Scary Cherry
4hr intense psychedelic ride. Excellent nerve pain relief.
Again, Ive got more seeds, no worries.

Beatrix Choice pheno of High Voltage.
Both male and female.
Durban x Skunk and just perfect. Mexican x Durban pheno. Gets real huge, red stems, red male flowers.

Zamaldelica carrot pheno.
But its in arm’s reach.

Black Tara.
Dark purple pheno of GTxCC F2 X Goji iX.
Awesome blend of Thai and Malawi traits and gets real pretty with the NCGoo and Snow Lotus.

burmese

white satin - not super strong but that first time high giggly and euphoric

santa maria- one pheno of really trifoliate//three leafs from node//, extreme bud to leaf, euphoric and energetic first, then really ,,share the love,,feeling, and ends with shamanic trip

greek strain- from friend brought to slovakia around 1995-2000, more stronger than blueberry, you even see your euphoric positive thoughts//so soaring, trippy, euphoric//

satori pheno- from first releases- pure energy and extacy, stronger than speed

rox- extremely good growing outdoor and possibly shortest pheno, also thinnest leafs, extremely resinous

//,,good,,friend stoled her from my guerilla//

Sunshineinabag

RKS.

Scary Cherry
4hr intense psychedelic ride. Excellent nerve pain relief.
Again, Ive got more seeds, no worries.

Beatrix Choice pheno of High Voltage.
Both male and female.
Durban x Skunk and just perfect. Mexican x Durban pheno. Gets real huge, red stems, red male flowers.

Zamaldelica carrot pheno.
But its in arm’s reach.

Black Tara.
Dark purple pheno of GTxCC F2 X Goji iX.
Awesome blend of Thai and Malawi traits and gets real pretty with the NCGoo and Snow Lotus.

What tease you are!
:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts