What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this is pic of thai plant taken at 1977 in Thailand... it reminds me some phenos of THoHz...

picture.php

I keep one like that. it is green one. the smell/taste is oily, sour spice, herbalicious, earthy, lemon tones, little green mango to it.. but basically very sour floral earthy herbal smoke...

fetch

Last edited:

Chappi

Hello there friends! Thanks for the help on my THH issues. Unfortunately they are both males….not sure what I will do with them yet. Oh well.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
no, it is first time. I got only one female out of ten, the rest were mutants and I culled them... I wanted to make this cross too, I have some fine selection of F13s but now I hesitate, dont want that mutated shit, it doesn't grow how I need...

I think she is hazy so 80+ days I guess...

LostTribe

Premium user
no, it is first time. I got only one female out of ten, the rest were mutants and I culled them... I wanted to make this cross too, I have some fine selection of F13s but now I hesitate, dont want that mutated shit, it doesn't grow how I need...

I think she is hazy so 80+ days I guess...

Looks like I got lucky. The Greenpath f13 f2 has gone from mutant to regular growth but still unsexed. I started a friends qrazytrain x f13 and it is on the extreme mutant side as well as bleached. I am gonna start some 7/9 I got in about a month to run and mix with the haze selections.

I chopped the first THH at 84 days. The other 3 are still hanging on and I found lowers on the longest one has started to herm. I think it was either from the last and only Fert I did about 2 weeks ago or because I went from 12/12 to 11/13 and now all the way to 8/16 as I only have a few days. 2 are very close but the other would need a couple weeks she's like grin spoon. They are now at day 99.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I dont think that elanius used mutated mother... not sure. wish you good luck and no mutants.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
no hazy lady report, but this is good report :D

I'm drawn to the very strong one but honestly she would be a bit much to handle smoking on a daily basis, trying to ease my mind a bit and trying to appreciate the other plants as the one has a nice social high compared to the tall one that basically feels like she could rip your face off if you smoke too much, another effect she gives me is kinda like having citric acid poured on my neck and shoulders, it's not something I've encountered before but stands out in my mind.

Red October

no hazy lady report, but this is good report :D

Thanks man, I have to say this Tom hill haze plant and the purple destroyer plant really talk to me, they both deserve a good in depth report. Both blew my mind the first few times I smoked them but now that I'm becoming more acclimated to them I'm able to appreciate them more for their subtle effects and personalities.

unnamedmike

Thanks man, I have to say this Tom hill haze plant and the purple destroyer plant really talk to me, they both deserve a good in depth report. Both blew my mind the first few times I smoked them but now that I'm becoming more acclimated to them I'm able to appreciate them more for their subtle effects and personalities.

You would make Patécatl (Aztec god of medicine and peyote) very happy by spraying your purple destroyer with STS or CS, and fertilizing your tom hill haze. Im just saying 🤗
ea414a9bb90339849caa6aee46f112af.jpg

Red October

You would make Patécatl (Aztec god of medicine and peyote) very happy by spraying your purple destroyer with STS or CS, and fertilizing your tom hill haze. Im just saying 🤗

That is definitely happening, I'll also do an S1 batch as she shows her heavy purple stems from the beginning of veg so should be easy to identify early on, she seems to turn purple from sun exposure and not the cold. I kept 1 destroyer male too, he actually got me super high when I was doing smoke tests while they were in veg and reminded me alot of how transkei felt from my teenage years, super stimulating and gives a crazy tingling sensation.

Red October

this is destroyer x THoHz by Mr. MadMac.

fetch

That has much tighter buds than I thought it would MadMac do you have any pics of the destroyer plant you used in the cross? I'm wondering if it was a columbian or a Thai pheno you used, she looks more columbian, reminds me of some of the OTH pics I've seen.

Last edited: