What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hp

Bud Jones

One of my faves .. I'll always have her around .. Thx NDN guy .. Kept 2 moms ... Here's some indoor ...
picture.php

Bud Jones

Great mold resistance outside .. Finishing time roughly Oct 1st to the tenth .. Highly recommended. Tasty terp profile . Like lemon Nag Champa.. Even tastier inside .. 3 hour buzz . Not much of a ceiling .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day BJ

Full title G13 / HP / #1
G13 x Hash Plant / NL #1 . The Northern Lights component is more often left out .

I have some Hash Plant x Haze hybs going ATM .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bud Jones

G`day BJ

Full title G13 / HP / #1
G13 x Hash Plant / NL #1 . The Northern Lights component is more often left out .

I have some Hash Plant x Haze hybs going ATM .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
That makes sense and thx for the clarification.. Explains some of the phenos these beans throw ..there's fire in there ..

Dog Star

Veteran
Valley Ghash from Motarebel that i grow now haves G13/HP inside beside SVG OG Kush
and Jack Cleaner 2,will try to made few F2 so i can have for future grows..

so this thread is a very cool for me as i can learn a bit more...

Need to get pure G13/HP,what smells you get?? Does you have those "burning rubber" smelling ones??

Valley Ghash is also eater,they can pull much organic nutes and ask for rich humus
soil mixes.

Thanx for showing buds Bud Jones

DS

Bud Jones

Soul gave me a handful of 88g13hashplant x Grimm Afghan male mom was so purple she nearly goes black and super tasty looking and coated with crystals. Also have a reeferman's airborne g13 s1 going in veg hoping these are nice....
Sweet .. You should dust the keepers with some Cindy pollen ..

Bud Jones

Valley Ghash from Motarebel that i grow now haves G13/HP inside beside SVG OG Kush
and Jack Cleaner 2,will try to made few F2 so i can have for future grows..

so this thread is a very cool for me as i can learn a bit more...

Need to get pure G13/HP,what smells you get?? Does you have those "burning rubber" smelling ones??

Valley Ghash is also eater,they can pull much organic nutes and ask for rich humus
soil mixes.

Thanx for showing buds Bud Jones

DS
you're very welcome .. Definately a burnt rubber smelling pheno .. Good luck with your findings sir .. Some gems in there ..

LostTribe

Premium user
Sweet .. You should dust the keepers with some Cindy pollen ..

yeah thinking about it but I have a nice male of the 88ghash x grimm affie was maybe gonna hit the airborne with him maybe I will use a cindy male if I find one instead. Pretty sure Soul has some killer queen in the future plans might wait for his. Know they have the AG13 cut now to put with the C99. They also have the lonestar cut.

Hoping for that garlicy burnt rubber on the Airborne s1!

rhinoman 1

Hey shishka, all them plants g13-hashplant-northern lights are all poly hybrid. And they all have a percent of Mexican in them. Keep interbreeding them and you'll have some door knockers.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day BJ

Your idea of a sativa and mine are quite different it seems .
Sativa ; plant at least 6 feet tall at harvest . Inter node distance up to 2-3 feet apart . Narrow leaves bigger than a man`s hand . Harvest in Dec / January out doors . 70 - 100 + days indoors .

G13 / HP #1 is all Indica according to Nevil . He said if you worked it all types of Indy were possible .

Thanks for sharin

EB .