What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sex drive

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Run. I managed to skip knee surgery, losing my hair (all the younger siblings are bald), and middle age spread just by getting miles in every day. My drive has never dipped and the hips still work fine. I also skip the red meat in favor of veg and the occasional salmon or greyling.

Oh and be sure once you hit 100 to just make up crazy shit about why you lived so long.

'I give myself a pinecone tea enema every morning'
'Half my daily calories come from microwave popcorn'
'I signed a contract at a crossroads at midnight'

hoss1111

Anxiety and stress kill sex drive too. A poor diet can make you more susceptible to ..... Almost everything eat good sleep good some form or exercise and see how you feel after a few months. Also focus on the positive side of everything ,avoid negative thinking and thought patterns.

Peace and all the best

Former Guest

I really think it's the pills I'm on[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

You can make diet changes and I bet after a while you can go off the pills. You'll have to keep the diet up or else it just goes back to floppy. My 65 year old mother just had a diet change and she ended up getting off her pills. I'm not asking how that effected her sex drive tho. :D

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have always lived by the rule If you don't use it you lose it.So I have sex every day and sometimes involve the Wife too:biggrin:

hoss1111

I stopped eating processed food and really simplified my diet to whole foods and organic when and where needed.
Honestly changed life , not sure if it's for everyone, but I'd say give it a shot. I noticed results in every area of my life after 2 months.

I avoid gmo as my most important so I learned where to spot them and what to avoid and find an alternative organic replacement.

YouTube has some great documentaries on gmos if you are still in the dark, doubt it on a growing forum.

If you have no problems in life then I'm not saying you need to do this, but if it's helping people who do have some issues makes sense that anyone's life could be made better.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Run. I managed to skip knee surgery, losing my hair (all the younger siblings are bald), and middle age spread just by getting miles in every day. My drive has never dipped and the hips still work fine. I also skip the red meat in favor of veg and the occasional salmon or greyling.

Oh and be sure once you hit 100 to just make up crazy shit about why you lived so long.

'I give myself a pinecone tea enema every morning'
'Half my daily calories come from microwave popcorn'
'I signed a contract at a crossroads at midnight'
anyone remember the guy on johnny carson ..swore shots of lea and perrins Worcestershire sauce was his reason..he was gifted a case of it...yeehaw ... I love that stuff and admit to taking a capful myself...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
62, smoker and drinker, and a veritable sex machine.

an occasional oiling helps my oscillation.

sometimes there's a woman involved...

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Somehow the Chinese have managed to get to a couple billion people eating plenty of soy... and everybody else in asia...

Ever here of tofu? :tiphat:

Soy increases estrogen, more estrogen = less testosterone. You ever notice most Asian men are usually on the shorter side, with a smaller frame and less muscle then most men of other ethnicity?

Im not being racist, Im just pointing out maybe all that soy they eat isnt a good thing.

Soy messes with a mans estrogen levels, you can take that to the bank ;)

Preacher

Being 29, I doubt I belong here, but the thread title in the main forums list certainly caught my attention, so why the hell not?

I'm in a town of ~19,000, and am literally the only person listed medically as suffering from hypersexuality. Weed has the effect of either boosting or suppressing this depending on strain, but sadly my work conditions won't allow me to have any of that, nor will my doctor prescribe me Marinol. If aging decreases my libido, then I gladly fucking welcome it. Yet I doubt this will happen.