What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Mini Ice Age"

sdd420

Veteran
I always said global warming wasn't true how can we know when we've only been recording temperatures for a short time and the earth is millions of years old right?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I wonder if California will dry up and blow away or ...

I wonder if California will dry up and blow away or ...

We will be saved by the Mini Ice Age...

My guess is that the earth will continue to thrive, at least until I die :party:

ghostmade

Veteran
Either way.they are modifying the waether.cant tell me shit.i see chem trails in my sky30 to 40 lines across the sky.shit,just last night i seen a "cloud" that was in the same place this morning.its weird. But fck it.im just gonna by a massive ship and live in the m8ddle of the ocean.lmao

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
This shit isn't going to change our lives in anyway, cooling or warming, other than the laws we live by and the taxes we pay. That does not mean we can ignore it though. Those who say we can, clearly think nothing of their own kids and grandkids. Its their world we are playing with today.