What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Accute Torticollis = F**KING PAIN!!!!!!

Alcan

Sorry to hear of your ailments bro. I had some severe shoulder and arm problems recently that made me question everything I did on a daily basis. Was it age ?.....just turned 40 .....was it too much working out ?.....was it the weather ?......I went through endless scenarios and possibilities . Then , as a pure coincidence , I stopped smoking my usual strain of White Widow in favor of some other popular faves . Low and behold , after a week the pain subsided significantly. After doing some research I found a fellow smoker of
White Widow has undergone the same pains and aches. It seems that severe coughing from the lung expansion with the Widow was a contributing factor in the pains and aches . I also found that White Widow, I love her to death, was not conducive to a good nights sleep, which in turn was not helping my body recover from physical activities.
The dark side of White Widow perhaps ?