What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prophet's Perpetual Perversion

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
This thread will document my perverted tactics...so fair warning.

For those who don't know by now, I like to do it all with my girls.... tying them up, taking off their tops, bending them over, rubbing on them just to get a smell, and I'm always ALWAYS pinching. Basically whenever I'm with my ladies, I just can't keep my hands off them. It's all out of love though so don't you worry.

This round will be strictly ©ookies in coco on a DTW drip system. My nutrient base this round is H&G and I use lots of expensive snake(lube)oils!

With out further ado....

Start of something good...
DSC09809.jpg

Veg...
DSC09812.jpg

DSC09847.jpg

DSC09849.jpg

I even watch them bathe...
DSC09854.jpg

Prophet.

Mia

Cool!
In for the ride.
Veg time? How many times you topping?
Looking forward to seeing your work.

I see you take baths with your ladies.
Very nice.
:)

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Last of veg...now onto flowering. (Hard mode activated)

Last of veg...now onto flowering. (Hard mode activated)

In their new home after I shaved their nether regions...
DSC09926.jpg

DSC09927.jpg

And some toys I use on the girls...
DSC09921.jpg

DSC09919.jpg

And last but not least...you always gotta love a freak...
DSC09886.jpg

Unknown.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Mia- the veg time on the majority was a little over a month, with 16 getting thrown in with only a couple weeks veg on 8 and 1 week veg on the other 8, just as a test and to fill the tables. I topped only once on the larger vegged ones, but seriously supercropped at least every other day when watering. I'd also basically double pinch them because 1-2 hours after you bend them down they're back up. You really need to crush the stem hard, my callused fingers prove it.

DSC09885.jpg

DSC09868.jpg

I think I counted ten knobs on one of my plants just tonight. the whole way up the stem looks like knuckles!

Mia

What's the benefit of supercropping again besides dealing with stretch?
Does it help you fill in the canopy better with the cooks?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Definitely helps with both stretch and creates a more even canopy by allowing side shoots to catch up with the main shoots.

Also I remember reading in very simplified terms about how you should look at a stem or branch is a pathway, well when you suppercrop, that pathway becomes a larger pathway allowing for that much more nutrient uptake.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I´m gonna grab a seat in the back and learn a few tricks.
All the best.

You're lookin quite nifty in here homie...I don't think you'll have any problems packin the cookies up real good!! now let's show them who's boss babeh!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Lookin good up in hur! Be watchin the whole way man. You will kill it as always.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Badass project...
ill be watching the show..if you dont mind, plants look already healthy...veri healthy veg.

A

Alone

Lookin good. I really want to see the canopy in flower. Im looking for a way to increase yield under 2 - 600w hps lamps and I think suppercropping is the way to go. I already got the lamp mover for the 2 lamps.