What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JC G's Phresh New Cab

J

J.C.grower

hows it going IC!? hope all is well and greener than ever.
I recently finished building and completed my new growing cabinet. the dimensions are 4'X4'X2' and its divided into two.. making each side 4'x2'x2'. I made it divided because i wanted to start a perpetual grow in order to have meds available at all times, or at least try to.. In the flower chamber i am using a 150 watt HPS and the ladies are at day 1 of 12/12. for the veg chamber i am using 101 watts of CFL.. currently in the veg chamber i am finishing flowering an SFV lady(8th week).

In this round i am also trying my first round with coco/perlite, im hoping it will be a good experience and hopefully yield as much as im seeing people do in the Coco forums.

The two in the back are in 2.5 gal pots of FFOF, feeding with General Organics nutes. ( Bubba Kush, Pure Kush )
The one in the front is a White Skunk clone, this one is being grown in coco/perlite and its in a 1.5 gal pot.

wheew! thats a lot of info!well, i think i got it all down.. if i forgot anyting or yall have questions fel free to ask. :thank you:
Keep it green and stay fligh:joint:
JC

J

J.C.grower

ahh kinda sucks no one is stopping by.. but i will continue this grow diary.
so it is now day 3 since the flip, and the ladies seem to love it. which makes me happy. My coco skills seem to be improving hence the looks of the White Skunk which is in Coco. shes looking mighty bushy and growing daily.
Ive tied some side branches of all the ladies, to promote some lower growth..seems to be working.

i also took individual photos of each lady..
Bubba Kush:

I took off nodes # 1 + #2 because they weren't gonna get enough light.
Pure Kush:

getting very bushy!

Hoping these ladies start showing some flowers soon, and they start showing their true colors..comments and advice is very much appreciated and not frowned upon, so please do!
for the mean time, keep it green and stay fligh!
JC

marrdogg

Veteran
Plants are looking good but I woild address the white spots on leaves of that last plant looks like PM. Peace!

J

J.C.grower

Plants are looking good but I woild address the white spots on leaves of that last plant looks like PM. Peace!

oh yeah! totally forgot ot mention, it is is PM and im treating it with some safer Fungicide. should b all gone in 3-7 days:woohoo:
thanks!
JC

J

J.C.grower

Best luck with those girls J.C. :)

HD

thanks HD, i appreciate it! ill be postin pics of them weekly!we could see how they are growing up.:ying:
for the meantime..keep it green and stay fligh:joint:

ps thanks for stoppin by and puttin in a word!:tiphat:
JC

J

J.C.grower

subbed :)

are you feedin the coco the same mix?

Thanks SD!:tiphat:
no i am not feeding the same mix as the girls in the soil. the gals in the soil are being fed with General organics nutes. As of for the Coco im feeding with Floranova + 1tsp/gal KoolBloom + 1/2 tsp/gal Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt. seems to be loving it.. Im really likeing Coco , by the looks of this beezy:dance013:
I will post some updates , hopefully tomoro!
In the mean time ...Stay fligh my friend:joint:
JC

J

J.C.grower

perfect ngb style cab bro, you cant go wrong. What you using for ventalation?

Thanks SC!
There are still some little things to do here and there fix some little light fixes, but besides that appears to be working great.:woohoo:
For the first couple days i had some heat issues, SoCal is getting hott:tumbleweed: so i am using 2-2speed clipable fans. as for intake; Ive made 4x2 1/2" holes on the floor of the cab..As for the exhaust, I installed a Broan Bathroom exhaust to the top of the cab. As for the Veg cab, which i have decided to try using it as a flower cfl cab, (as an expirement), is ventilated by 2 70 cfm pc fans.
I hope that made sense, tad bt medicated..:blowbubbles:
I will post up some pics in a little bit!
Thanks for stopping by!hopefully you stick around.
Stay fligh:joint:
JC

J

J.C.grower

picture update!

picture update!

i have some pictures that show some changes that i did, very minor changes.. added a couple fans and two new ladies in the "veg" side. although its on 12/12.. on with the pictures..

two new ladies: SFV OG, Purple Dragon.

White Skunk in Coco-Perlite, doin some growing!:peacock:
next week i should have a Cannabis Forest in my Cab. Im going ot call it " CannaNarnia.":artist:
till next time!
JC

J

J.C.grower

sup marrdogg. yeah the pm is deffinitiley clearing up.. i have heard amny good things about eagle21 , and i plan on purchasing it soon. thanks for the help!
JC

J

J.C.grower

Ladies are getting quite big, it is day 7 of flip for the organic ladies, and day 13 for the coco lady. they are filling out very nicely, and trying to stretch to the top of the cab..
I will post up pics soon!
kepp it green and stay fligh:joint:
JC

J

J.C.grower

so i have some horrible news, the bubba kush turned out to be a hermie.. so i chopped it down, unfortunately. anyhow, the pure kush is a female . the pk and white skunk are in the 150 hps side, and on the cfl side, i have transplanted the sfv clone into a 15 L ( 3.9 gal) container, with coco-perlite. i also did some intense LST on her since she is a wild grow. the purp dragon showed female sex today, excited about this one. :)
ps. the PM seems to be gone!:biggrin:
stay fligh:joint:
JC

J

J.C.grower

really dont know whats going on, no one is dropping by anymore, or isnt leaving any inputs.. kinda makes me sad. But i have faith , so im going to keep this diary going.
two days ago i transplanted my SFV X OG Kush clone into a 15 liter container, she was beginning to grow wildely, and out of control, so i super-cropped and LST'd her.
Before LST

after 6 weeks of veg. wildgrow!
After LST

looking nice and organized now.. wait for about a week = great canopy= great bud structure.
this lady is being flowered under 101 watts of cfl.( experiment with cfls)
nutrients for coco.Ph@6.0

both the sfv og and the white skunk are loving this cocktail of dank.
dont be shy guys/girls! leave a comment or question or criticism!
stay fligh
JC

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I'm still lurkin bro :) .. sometimes I just high and I dunno wtf to say lol. :comfort:

looking really healthy, great job with the lst too, that's how I do mine.

I wish I had some good OG to grow..it's one of those strains that eludes me round here.

*still gotta spread more rep...

taslicker

nice set up

nice set up

good cabinet set up there PC i notice your using LST.
here is a pic of a cfl cab i've just finished.
its a combination SOG/LST set up.
give you the flexibility of moving your post around and the take their own SOG screen with them, same as LST.
finished.jpg

Attachments

• finished (Large).jpg
    finished (Large).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
J

J.C.grower

thanks for the kind words everyone! i really appreciate everyone stoping by and leaving such great karma.:comfort:
im really excited about the LST outcome, looks like there's going o be lots of branching and great node growth. i will keep posting updates with pictures when i can.
for the meantime, stay fligh and keep things green:joint:
JC

Latest posts

Latest posts