What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pay Me $5,000,000 In 30 Days Or Else....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
pretty interesting partial video out on youtube...

some kat snuck a radio controlled car with a camera into a shaft at one of the pyramids in Egypt...

apparently he has video of something spectacular because he is demanding to get paid $5,000,000 or he releases the complete video.....

i think it has 1 day to go before he releases the video because he has not been paid....

very interesting i must say......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM68NZ2vFHA&feature=player_embedded

C

Classy@Home

His music scared me - I had volume up too loud...

The only thing worth 5 million NOT to see is Rosie O'Donnell having sex...

If it's that - I'll chip in.

My guess is that it's alien/mechanical in nature. Some form of hardware obviously not possible 5 thousand yrs ago.

Or a nuke - imbedded in the pyramid...

Hopefully not Rosie - 2 pigs, 1 vag...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
His music scared me - I had volume up too loud...

The only thing worth 5 million NOT to see is Rosie O'Donnell having sex...

If it's that - I'll chip in.

My guess is that it's alien/mechanical in nature. Some form of hardware obviously not possible 5 thousand yrs ago.

Or a nuke - imbedded in the pyramid...

Hopefully not Rosie - 2 pigs, 1 vag...

lol, funny!

my boy who told me about the video said there were several "tags" on his youtube video that pertained to aliens....

they were removed though.....

BigDawg

just another attention whore seems like. The whole "5 million" thing just makes it seem like it's a big deal... and the "countdown"

V

vonforne

That guy left enough evidence in that vid to find him in no time. Partial finger prints, face in car mirror, hotel view, moped rental, bus ride, other people in the tour..........and it depends on who he is trying to get the money from. The US will spend 10 x the 5 mil to get him. And they have Israel right there also to do their bidding also.

Guy is screwed. lol

schwilly

Wow, that's totally not just a random duct in some building. We know this because he was so diligent about documenting everything, especially the important part where he inserted the car in some mysterious unexplored open shaft in the most investigated monument on the planet..

viral advertising is my guess

probably a michael bay movie or something

Lifebreather

Veteran
That guy left enough evidence in that vid to find him in no time. Partial finger prints, face in car mirror, hotel view, moped rental, bus ride, other people in the tour..........and it depends on who he is trying to get the money from. The US will spend 10 x the 5 mil to get him. And they have Israel right there also to do their bidding also.

Guy is screwed. lol

That is, assuming 1.) they care 2.) he actually has something worthwhile on video

If he really had a smoking gun of any consequence, he could have mailed a copy of the full video to TPTB and bribed them directly.

Seems like he went about this process sorta backwards, but then again, I don't really know what he's thinking.

Personally, I don't think there is too much to be found in the pyramids...perhaps even more evidence of slave labor and rock cutting? Maybe more Euro-blooded royalty?

Hard to say what could be worth $5 million.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
lmao. that shit had me reeled in from the get go. i think it was the music....fuck, now what am i gonna do for the next 30 odd hours?

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
this is more bullshit just like every other prediction of the future. nothing will come of it.

same as the world didnt end in may, or september, no aliens came in november, the world didn't blow up, and nothing will happen in 2 days. you are all falling for what they used to call a publicity stunt back in the days when media outlets weren't all owned by the same person, and news reporters reported newsworthy shit, and presidents...no presidents still don't keep election promises.

also 30 days is up. i wonder how much money he made on his website from all the 200,000 people clicking his link. i think you need over a million views before youtube pays you and ad revenue right? so he's not making any money there with only a quarter million views.

everyone help spread the word about this young mans youtube video and website.

i have done my part by watching the trailer and i am interested to see the rest of his movie, it sounds suspenseful.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i think you need over a million views before youtube pays you and ad revenue right? so he's not making any money there with only a quarter million views.

You only need a few thousand views in the first couple days from upload for it to be accepted to google adsense.

a video with 200,000 views has probably made him around $100-200 maybe more so far

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
images

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

he's prankin' you all when he doesn't get paid & doesn't post his 'complete' video either, you'll have no choice but to assume he was paid big bucks and looks like a winner.......

Latest posts

Latest posts