What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to IC Mags music forum

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
this forum is for all the IC mag musicians out there
if you strum a guitar, bang a drum or play any other instrument then this is the place for you
the aim of the forum is to discuss instruments, share idea's and hep members who might want to learn to play
also to discuss musical styles or review albums or gig's etc

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Great idea.
Guitarists! Put up your home recordings, covers or originals!

ConceptOfSleep

Great idea...:jump: Love to hear from lots of other musicians on here!

Im a guitar player/singer and have a small home studio set-up, though I havent used it in a while...:bashhead:

Saibai:wave: That is a great idea...members should definitely post up some recordings... Id love to hear some others play. Ill try to figure out an easy way to converty my 1/2 inch tape recordings onto CD then burn them to the computer...may take some time, but hopefully I can find some old stuff!

Bring on the rock!! :headbange

:joint:

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Just noticed this new area of tha site . Though I don't play anymore , still cool to have an area fer tha 'cians

Good call OP ,
Steele

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
oh yea !!!

oh yea !!!

cool shit....just noticed this new forum....i know i asked a few times for a forum like this as did others .... good to see someone listened :D .HH. =]-~

Latest posts

Latest posts