What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ROOR HEADS NUGS

RooR HeaD

what do you guys think of the seed company Dutch passion i hear good and bad things. mainly stay away from big name seed companys cause they r more into produceing as much as possiable instead of quality seeds and their germination rate is pretty low i guess. but honestly they sell 5 packs and i figure just buy three 5 packs and then ill have some choices instead of just one strain. let me know and what u guys think of that white ryno in the pic above. i cant char till tuesday so it sucks buyin weed when u cant char but i got this to look foward to.

Tolpan

Nice collection of great looking buds!

I'm a ROOR Head as well, but I only use their first class papers! Never tried and will never try a Bong, only spliffs and joints :rasta: !

Funny, your loved ROOR Bongs are made around the corner. Could have the chance to get some samples to try for free, but after asking several times he said, that he will give up to change my way of smoking. :muahaha:

So he just gave me again some papers, tipps and two different ashtrees!

Kind people and they run a great company! Really relialible peeps that only use first class stuff and love what they do.

Handmade with love and pride!

Perhaps they last some days :muahaha:

First pic ChemDD, second Northern Light and Maroc :rasta:

Cheers Tolpan

RooR HeaD

NIce tolpan i love Js but i love german roors as well i need some water in my pipes when i char ya know. Kind people and they run a great company! Really relialible peeps that only use first class stuff and love what they do.i couldnt say this any better you are so right about that they are some great peps that love what they do and only make top of the line products no bullshit glass only the best and their papers are pretty nice as well i got a fee pack both times while buying my roors and ive spent alot of money on glass and they are the only company/blower that gave me something for free. for exsample when i bought my bling pin they gave me a free 40 dollor nug jug a free 24kt gold glided bowl and a free pack of roor papers. now does it get any better then that granted i spent alot of money but still i own a 600 dollor bubbler and when i bought that he couldnt even throw in a pouch. ill tell u one thing germans or anyone from europe are very kind people. so their saying german roors take the cake when it comes to glass or paper.
ROORS
Handmade with love and pride!
by the way nice bud shots i like the chemD alot ive always been a big fant of chem. i threw up some older pics from the first page the refresh this thread up a little also threw up some ambsterdam roor shop photos.

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Anyone have any input on White Ryno and if so were i could go to get some good solid seeds from. and if its a good outdoor strain.

If you're not buying your seeds off the internet then go and talk to the shop vendor, sometimes they'll have nifty F1's from some local breeders, or maybe even a local stable strain. Even if you don't find what you were specifically looking for you'll find something you might enjoy.

BlueberryxNL#5 was what I ened up getting (wanted pure blueberry or Durga Mata) but it is still a staple in my garden.

I still haven't found Durga clones or seeds, and pure BB has since passed my pallet but I've found that I really like my pheno of BBxNL#5 more. At least in smoke IMHO

The point is try to be flexible with what you want, before we started my partner and I decided we would not start until we found what we wanted. we waited 2 months before realizing we could have already started and be near finishing if we weren't so fucking stubborn. :bashhead:

Anyways man, good luck and happy days. I hope you get your stuff started come next season. It would be a shame for those jars to run empty :rasta:

RooR HeaD

Thanks man i really enjoyed your post and the funny thing is everything u said is so true. i dont know why im so focused on certain strains i guess because i want name brands seeds for my garden. but that could be a bad thing sometimes because some big name vendors are more about money then quality genetics. illl never run out of that weed in those jars thats my stash i only take a little out here and their for special occasions like bdays,xmas,420 and bad days. but overall i wont run out because ive been pretty sick lately and havent even wanted to char. i miss charing so much but im on to many drugs from my doc to fix my colon. overall thanks for your input and ill def look into that.

Sorry man I think I was little missleading in my last post.

It's good to know what you want, but just remember that if you can't find it, you can always get your hands on it later.

And brand-name doesn't necessarily mean big-money over quality, just means you're more likely to be dicked around with names. and ordering off the internet is so annoying for me, and for a lot of growers.

But it sounds like you've reached some kind of middleground on your own so go with Gods Grace my friend

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

ITs cool man i knew what u meant in your last post. and you were so right about one thing dont let one certain strain hold u back from starting your opp u cant get it just move on to the next best thing.i figure im just gonna let the cards play themselfs out and by the end of next summer iknow ill be a very happy grower lol. but u said u have had problem with the internet and ordering seed? i was thinking of ordering some seeds from seedbotique exvuse my spelling but do u think im better off just going up to toronto for my seeds. i mean i live in buffalo so toronto is only like 3 hours at most away but the only thing is going back over the boarder with them. but do u think it would just be smarter to go their and get all my seeds for next summer? and whats your favorite outdoor strain to grow?

anywho thanks for stopping in twice and by the way whats your favortite bud from my statsh keep in mind pretty much every pick in this thread i have at least a couple grams of in my statsh so let me know what your favorite one is?
well thanks for your input and have a goodo one
peace
BRENT

Hard call man.

I tried to order some Dutch Passion a few years ago and never got them, since then I've just not bothered with internet seeds. I live in Canada so it's no big deal for me to go to Montreal or Hamilton, hell or even Ottawa for my seeds, but getting things over the boarder is really easy after 9/11, just not liquids, guns, or nail clippers. buy a few packages of seeds (there is an heirloom veggie seed shop somewhere in T-dot) and throw your cannabis seeds in there with em', re-seal and no one is the wiser. or just go across in a boat, the american coast guard on the great lakes couldn't catch a fish with a net and a stick of dnyamite

Oh and I really like that Lima Verde or Lime Green or whatever, looks like a nice sativa, might be something I'll look into when I get a bigger cab

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Thats a good idea ill have to do that thanks for letting me know about what happend with the internet the funny thing is i was gonna go threw Dutch Passion to get 2 of my outdoor strains boy am i glad i didnt do that now. Honestly im just goonna go to Toronto for now on and get all my seeds. So thanks for all your input on my question.

Yea i really like the LIME GREEN im sure u saw that Thread peps were hateing hard just cause they never heard the name but i my buddy knew the grower so i mean thats as good as it gets when finding a name out of a strain. Its def a great strain and has quite a Fruity Punchgent smell and taste is real nice as well. i got about 4 gs of that in my statsh two real nice buds! But the funny thing its not in my top 5 but its in my top 10 for sure but the one thing i noticed about it is the longer i kepp it in the jar the better its getting so im just gonna let it sit for a year before i get at it again.
But the pic i posted is one of my favorite strains in my statsh if i had to pic i would choose three cause the top three all have their own thing going on but heres one of my top three favs!
THE PURPS aka PURPLE #1
This pic was the day i got it!

This pic was from the same day!

This pic was after a 8 month period of haveing it! i got to get some pics of the big buds of it now this is the smallest bud i got so it was the easiest to take out and snap a pic off! But yo the shit is gold now compared to upper pics, this is why i cure all my bud for a long period of tiem!

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Just some Nugs a Good Friend HOOKED up to smoke on!
Thanks Brotha u know who u R!
Hes not sure of the strain but he thinks its AK!

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Some Early Pickins for this years crop by me and my professor lol! outdoor, MASTER KUSH Thanks Teach for all your knowledge!

White Ryno shots out of jar!

Jack and Unknown

Last edited:
Hmm...

Hmm...

Smoke On Mr.RooRHead. Those are some tasty looking buds there, I also like the RooR gear. I have 3 Roor but I'm not on your level yet. :tongue: peace out....

- just saw that I had picks of my first 2 RooR Bongs. The last one I got (not in pic) is a small " blue range 250 " I think it's called. But I don't have a name for it yet...

RooR HeaD

Nice BlackLight yea im roor lover myself theirs nothing like a german roor after a long day of work! but it must be bomby no shitty weed in my roors lol jk! anywho yea man when you gonna get a big roor im telling you once you get yourself a 45 mm or taller you will never go back and thats a fact!

Some pics of mine and the professors out door harvest before its jared up for six months to cure!

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Hey thanks for stopping in a letting me know what ya think! its always nice to hear what peps have to say bout my shit out of this bud whats your favorite pic! any ways thanks and let me know whats your fav. when you get a chance~

tWeedleDee

Hey Roorhead

came and checked out your bud shots and they are flippin sweet! also so jealous of your roors. Ive never personally owned something so nice. And are those ice notches gilded with gold? They are so cool looking! :jump:

I can't believe you have all this dank in Buffalo. nicer looking than anything I find around here. reminds me of being back in cali :joint:. im gonna get crackin on those 50 posts so i can private message. :badday: