What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ROOR HEADS NUGS

kathmandu

where is that roor shop, would love to visit it...
i dont really like bongs but they make a very clean product.

RooR HeaD

kathmandu said:
where is that roor shop, would love to visit it...
i dont really like bongs but they make a very clean product.
Yea that roor shop is in Ambsterdam man so if you live in europe your all set and could look up the address on roor.de but if you live in the u.s. the only thing you could do to get roors like that is call the ambsterdam roor shop or check out everybodydoesit.com but other than that you cant get german roors in the usa. and its not really worth spending the money for a usa froor just do to the fact i known about eight different kids you bought usa roors and only two of them are still standing. they break very easy at the joint and one kids broke right in the middle of the worked section. also one kids broke about three hours after he got it home.when he went to take out the diffuser the joint broke like a tooth pick and usa roor wouldnt do anything for him in the sense of his money back or a new roor.but the head shop heard that so they gave him a 100 dollor bill back.but when you buy a german you will soon see why they coast so much one because of how nasty they hit and the roor german diffuser is the best on the market but the best thing about german roors is that they use the strongest glass possiable its called borcilicite but thats prolly not the right spelling. but overall man im not a hater so if you like roors and cant afford a german one hey go for it and buy a usa. but just remember that any roor owner will tell you that germans are the way to go.

Last edited:

Fyshskale

you bastard, your bud looks amazing. and the roor's are insanely nice. i get decent buds and i roast them out of a Phire. Youre like the next, next step up. congrats. makes me wanna get my pics up but then i gotta clean the shit.

RooR HeaD

Fyshskale said:
you bastard, your bud looks amazing. and the roor's are insanely nice. i get decent buds and i roast them out of a Phire. Youre like the next, next step up. congrats. makes me wanna get my pics up but then i gotta clean the shit.
Thanks man i apprechiate what you said it makes me fell good that people like my roors ive spent alot of money ya know and its cool when peps like your buds too. ill be wathing for your pic brotha can wait to see your fire your put in phfire. lol

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
RooR HeaD said:
please let me know what u think i love hearing what people have to say about my bud i dont know how to get more replies i see all these threads with mad replies but i cant get any.its cool but this site still rocks way better then tokecity and grasscity.WAY BETTER!

I think your nugs look good RooR HeaD. Ecspecially these.

51059IMG_1465.JPG

They look like rocks coated in Trichomes.

on another note, I too came from one of those places and this is the best site on the net about what we all like. The place I came from reminded me of when I was in about 4th or 5th grade. All those pics rock bro. Peace. :joint:

Fyshskale

let me see if i can get this pics up.. like i said, my Phire is pretty dirty at the moment. one pic is of the Grandaddy Purps i had a little while ago. I just took a quick shot of it in the baggie.. and other 2 show the size of my Phire and its filtration. It has 3 perculating chambers, and a diffusing female slide. I also have an ash-catcher but obviously i dont use it that much hahah. if i did it would be 5 layers of filtration!

0dab62f837.jpg

e499b11fd4.jpg

547e75f300.jpg

RooR HeaD

master shake said:
what are the names of these strains, are all of them the lime green? looks tasty!
let me know what pic you want to know the strain of and i will try and help you to the best of my ability.

RooR HeaD

Hey thanks so much Drock and yea this site rocks compared to others. i dont think ive ever heard so many kids act like jerks cause their jealous or have nothing better to do then talk trash in a thread. ICMAG ROCKS.

and fyeshake nice purps i love all strains that have some type of purps in it and who cares if your tube is dirty if you like it and it doesnt bother you just keep smokeing. but you one thing i think you should do is put all your dank in a glass jar fuck bags i never keep any weed in a bag.
ps
you should put up a milk shot of your fire in that phire.

This is my purps that i keep in the stash its in my top 5 but honestly if i look at all these pics and then look at all the buds in person cause keep in mind i pretty much have every strain in this thread in my stash to date so it would be hard for me to pick but hey look at all my pics and let me know what your favorite strain is.

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Is anyone haveing trouble uploading pictures. I got a few nice pics i want to post and its not working for some reason. anyone have any ideas with whatsup!

RooR HeaD

The 420 Wookie said:
Try using a different browser? Or restart and run some adaware/virus scan! But, your nugs do mostly look delish :D Hope all is well!
Thanks ill try that, and thanks for likeing my nugs sometimes i say to myself im lucky that i can get buds like that instead of being one of those kids that is a weed snob cause he gets good bud. boy how much i hate kids like that. but yea ill have some new pics soon. But yo wookie whats your favorite dank i got from my pics.ill let you know the strain when you pic one.
peace homie

RooR HeaD

:rasta: Some New Pics 4 you guys, boy am i happy that icmag is back in business!

MY STASH 20 PLUS STRAINS! IM GONNA MAKE A LIST OF ALLL OF THEM SO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT YOUR LOOKING AT.

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

MattHatter said:
Damn bro nice nugs! Makes me drool a bit :-D Happy tokin.
Hey thanks man i apprechiate your post its good to know other peps like the dank i get too.
peace
roll that shit, light that shit, smoke that shit. PAAAAAAAASSSSS that shit!
How HIgh method and red one of the all time stoner classics.

Latest posts

Latest posts