What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Nugs $60USD an 1/8

stealthballer

FirstTracks said:
stealthballer and george (yea, I'm callin ya out)
why the need to flame? Its just people showing what they have and what gets out for how much. Sure some members are tellin a little more of a story, but I haven't heard any of them claim to be perfect. Furthermore, If people want it, are willing to pay for it, and you have it, I just don't see the problem with the pricing thats barely even keeping up with inflation and the previously mentioned price of gold.

Next time you risk your ass to give out herb for free or next to nothing(that you've spent money on and taken countless risks to grow) please feel free to let us all know how perfect you are.

flamers go home

my bad, *high fives the guy with the gun avy* keep on keeping on, guys like you make me excited that I get lumped in with you by outsiders.

by the way, any walk of life any product on the planet, you gouge people for no reason other than you can, you are a scumbag, period.

Last edited:

killa-bud

Veteran
some one tryed to sell me a .7 for 20 of "purplehaze" ,haha,nice lookin bud.but no thanks lmao

he let me take a couple of hits,"dude,smoke this and i bet the price won't seem so high" i smoked some,nope,still way to much money

i've tryed numerus commercal noname purple strains,and they all sucked.....it can't be ALL of them? like most of the "real" strains,most be good right?

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
StealthBaller and George - It seems you have misunderstood certain things. If you read my initial post, it states that this is what some poeple (meaning people I know) are selling for $60 an 1/8th.

As far as me commenting on the way I conduct business, I see no issue in it, and I certainly don't consider myself a scumbag. For whatever the reasons (current legislation) marijuana has a high street value and thus has a high potential for good profit margins.

Profit margins that have convinced MANY growers to sell thier product. So excuse me if I employ good business practices. If someone wants to tell me (or anyone else in society) that they are wealthy by wearing expensive jewlery, or driving an expensive car, why would I not see this and use it to my advantage?

Would a Lexus salesman not start at a higher negotiating price if the customer was wearing a gold Rolex?

Or a real-estate agent?

Or a person having a garage sale?!?

That's what I do.

And do any of the said people above have to deal with individuals that want to steal everything they have?

No. But I do.

So whether or not you like what I do, or you have not thought these other possibilities through before you made such an ignorant blanket statement, I hope you have taken a moment to think outside the box everyone else calls imagination land.

It's not me. It is the laws that govern us that make this shit the way it is. I don't deal in any other drugs as I know many like me I have recently met don't.

So to say you are against what we do, which is grow quality marijuana and sell it for profit to people that are willing and HAPPY to pay for it, then shit, you're agianst alot.

~~ART~~

P.S.

Would a doctor waive his fee for certain people because they know they can't afford a procedure that could improve the quality of thier lives? Of course they wouldn't!!!

But I do.

stealthballer

was done but you followed me to talk shit in another thread

you got shit all clue about me or what I am about in the other thread the guy is spouting off calling a huge junk of hash oil and keif "meds" bullshit, no one is that sick. People with a ton of weed don't give to shits about their tolerance, and frankly I think from a medical point of view that is just wasteful. I can get the same relief from one or two pain pills but I can take ten and get fucked up, same shit to me.

as far as you gouging people I love how you brag about ripping people off because you can and say I give weed to those who can't afford it. As though you were doing something good for the community? lmfao, you aren't a saint bro.

you directly insulted me in the other thread called me names flat out, I haven't done that here.

you know why people would steal all your shit? the prevailing attitude within the "business" you chose to get into. No one will steal my shit, I don't lock my doors and I never worry about shit. And trust me when I say we prolly have similar stashes from time to time. you get back what you put out there.

drop it and dont follow me into another fucking thread.

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I just found it so intresting that your shitty, grumpy attitude seems to carry everywhere you go as rubbed people the wrong way on the thread you speak of as well.

Yes, I believe I confirmed the fact you are grumpy there too. lol. (your name calling)

You need to lighten up and get a sense of reality man. Accept the fact that MANY people recreationally use Cannabis. And some poeple like to roll Bubble Hash in Honey Oil and sprinkle keef on it. (Which is literally the WASTE of medicine he's reffering to, lol, see The Cinnabun thread it sick!)

You can't go around thinking you are better than others or your view is THE RIGHT one. I don't look down on you because you limit you intake of cannabis and think people that smoke alot are wasteful.

You also don't seem to understand certain things. Who do you think supplies marijuana to everyday smokers? Santa Clause?

Come on man, people grow the shit. It's a business. And in NY there are LOTS of poeple, LOTS of dealers, and LOTS of buyers. Which makes it a market of sorts whether you like it or not!

And like others have said, why would someone growing to make money not to get more money for what they grow?

As far as not locking your doors and you insane nieve attitute towards th world, good luck on that. I live in the HOME INVASION capitol of America. LOL.

So give that a thought for a moment. Yes, there are actually people that HAVE to lock their shit up and protect themselves in this world!

As far as the prevailing attitude in the business, you are correct. Why do you insist on proving my points?

Concerning "gouging". You are making ASSumptions. I do not RIP people off. But come through wielding a chain AND BELIEVE it's $450 an ounce, not $400. The going price. Or should all dealers just sell thier weed for $30 an ounce? (Well, all dealers SHOULD. But that's NOT REALITY!)

As AZ said. He's got a kid. I think it's honorable that he's taking risk to grow a plant that's illegal to make some needed cash for his fledgling family. Do you look down on that too? Do you think he's the only person that takes drastic measures like that?

He's not. I know many people who do the same.

And I know AZ personally. He is a good guy. He's not a scumbag. And I think he'd ask for more $ too if he hadn't given a price yet and he saw that someone had alot of money. If he sold a QP at $25 extra an ounce that's an extra $100. That's a lot of Pampers, or baby food, or clothes son!

Comprende?

seems to be all bout 'different strokes, fer different folks'

sure, i wish i didn't need to make the extra money, hell i wish i could give out a free ounce to all my friends... but i have to deal with MY life.... everyone has there own to deal with... and its a hell of a lot easier just NOT telling someone their an asshole for doing what they gotta do...

i mean... is he hurting YOU with those prices?

............ i'm feeling real good right now with some new smoke recently harvested, so i've gotta go crash... hopefully everyone cheers up a bit and let bygons be bygons (sp?)...

adios mi amigos

Ganja Kirbya

Wow $60 an 1/8? Thats some expensive ass weed. I (very luckily) picked up a contact about 2 months ago that sells me bud at $25 a 1/4. And this is good weed, at least to my standards anyways. I've been smoking weed for about a year and this shit always hits me hard.

1/8's always go for $25 around here, and 1/4's usually $50. I feel bad for you guys who have to pay so much for so little.

Exchange Rate

Exchange Rate

U peeps are complaing about those price's.In my state,i whould surly get that shit for 60 dollars.There is nothing in my state.Prices are 35-1/8 70-1/4 for middies.Beatsers com around some times but who whats that crap?Beasters =60 1/8 -250-300 oz if someone soldthat much.Plain and simplethere is no good weed in my state.I know lots of peeps,only few of those that have good weed,they grow.I have not even seen good weed for around 3-4 years ago. :cuss: :cuss:

J-uana
:joint:

stealthballer said:
as far as you gouging people I love how you brag about ripping people off because you can and say I give weed to those who can't afford it. As though you were doing something good for the community? lmfao, you aren't a saint bro!
QUOTE]

A 'rip-off' is YOUR opinion. Why not take the money that people are happy to pay, and help the people who are in need? And YOU say ART isnt a saint, but I'll bet you get a different response from the peeps he's helped out!

My biggest thing is when folks try and sell garbage as gold.

Yo ART, I'm gonna release 'The Purpatrator' in Vegas.....You remember seein my purps at NNJs? I actually ended up having three people offer to trade pipes, nugs etc. for a Purpatrator bud to bring home! To me, that was certainly enough inspiration to finish the project, as the NNJs crew was NOT lacking in professional opinion ;)

honestly if your growing it and selling u should be charging w/e the fuck u want becuz yr the top of the food chain.. if it wasnt illegal weed would be cheap as fuck but since it is the more risk u take the more $$ u want

i know where i live in the mid-west people trying 2 sell the best around for $25 and even a few times i heard of $30 a gram... $500a oz.. if people have the money and u can get them 2 pay it then i dont see how thats riping anyone off.. you both agreed and made a transaction its not like u lied....

i know that if i were 2 sell any of my shit it would ONLY be 2 a few close friends and id throw em oz at 200 but thats just me

U peeps are complaing about those price's.In my state,i whould surly get that shit for 60 dollars.There is nothing in my state.Prices are 35-1/8 70-1/4 for middies.Beatsers com around some times but who whats that crap?Beasters =60 1/8 -250-300 oz if someone soldthat much.Plain and simplethere is no good weed in my state.I know lots of peeps,only few of those that have good weed,they grow.I have not even seen good weed for around 3-4 years ago. :cuss: :cuss:

J-uana
:joint:

wow if i were u id go grow a shit load of weed and give it out for free cuz i know that would make me cry.. i dont even smoke shit if aint good it just hurts my head...sry but only dank nugs for me

Robman

i just finished some killer afghanie that i sold for 80 an 1/8 and i could not keep enuff budd on hand, good bud is not cheap ;)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Spot on

Spot on

honestly if your growing it and selling u should be charging w/e the fuck u want becuz yr the top of the food chain.. if it wasnt illegal weed would be cheap as fuck but since it is the more risk u take the more $$ u want

i know where i live in the mid-west people trying 2 sell the best around for $25 and even a few times i heard of $30 a gram... $500a oz.. if people have the money and u can get them 2 pay it then i dont see how thats riping anyone off.. you both agreed and made a transaction its not like u lied....

i know that if i were 2 sell any of my shit it would ONLY be 2 a few close friends and id throw em oz at 200 but thats just me

Greenblaze you are exactly correct. I grow first and foremost to have top of the line for me and my family, secondly to bring more of the best of the best into the universe. If I grow strains that take twice as long to flower and yield half as much, so my stuff go for the same price as other junk? No way:noway:

So :joint: to your friends who hold out and get their $500, I was more than willing to pay that for top of the line when I didn't have my own.

picture.php

I would never charge 60 an eighth, by the way, but I don't consider it gouging. I was paying 400 an ounce for seedless high grade 20 years ago. I wasn't happy about it, mind you, but that's what you paid in the city when you didn't have a buddy source. Street prices went as high as 1k an ounce during the recent bubble-boom years with all the strain hyping, but the trend should continue downward as the economy begins the real nosedive. I'd pay 60 an eighth, if I had to....and I knew anyone who sold eighths. Fuck selling eighths....fuck buying too. :D