What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how i roll a blunt

Nice.
haha not tryna sketch you out but its a small world i went to d.b.c.c for highschool diploma classes. i probly know you but its all DL on here

Groucho

Opinions opinions...
Hello everyone my name is Groucho,
And I am a blunt addict. I have been using for 13 years now. :biglaugh:
but seriously i truly enjoy blunt smoke along with many other people.
If you dont , thats cool. I personally think coffee and cigarettes taste like shit
however billions of people wake up to that vaccine. Me, I wake up and crack a dutch palma.Waste of ganja,true smokers,taste& smell.
Opinions. and you know what they say about those :joint:

thats interesting but usually when i smoke a blunt im with a big group of people and dont have time to do that but taht works 2 i guess if ur at home. If anyone has tried the century sams ooh man they taste good when u slice them open to roll with jsut the tabacoo part of the blunt.

every body light yo vega lets smoke.. 11-5 backwoods and kush is a good thing i hate a flavor blunt my trees got all the flavor i need...... what happend to the naid and glue tho?????????????????? nck

T

twisted treez

well in 1993 i was walking with my boy and we were going under a bridge to smoke of my 25$ 1/8th of some shit that would fetch $70 bucks now that i got from my high school, so we walked by the herb house in his nighborhood and we saw some peeps we kknew , so they had a tampa nugget and they said give some weed and we will show you , well i did and he rolled it and we smoked it , man after i got past the tabacco taste , as i didnt and still dont smoke tobacco, well it was nice, as before this i thought you just cut a hole in the middle with a razor and smoked the whole cigar until you got to that part , damn i was creative but not effecient, so then i read how to roll a blunt by cypress hill in a high times, and they said an 1/8 at the minimum is a blunt(i love those guys) , so then i had the concept to study , well time passed i smoked a fem blunts here and there but at that time it was cool to get a metal bowl and customize that and put a bud in the chamber and let the resin get all on the bud in the middle would tar up, ( again horrible idea , but at least it wasnt mexican swag , simply because this was befor ethat time, there were like 12 mex in town and now there are 120,000 ) so years after we are going to the mountains and we stopped to get this bum named wayne who was rummerd to be wacky off eating a sheet when the cops were coming, and this stoner walks up and were talking weed then he pulls an once out and fills my hands for 20 bucks, so we went to the gas station and i stole sum blunts( not advocating stealing i was under 18 , and they kept blunts next to the travel size medicine that they have, so i officially rolled my own boint ,, its a joint sized blunt, sso had a great time and after that the blunt craze was on , i was rolling phillys , then i was busting them with my thumbs, then i was putting honey on them , then i figured out how to take out the cancer papers then i tried dutch master presidents and white owl new yorker, garcia vega, optimo, cazadores, what ever , then i was tought to dip them in thug passion(alezi and hennessy) , and i learned that a blunt that you mess up cracking it open ( by using the piece you rip off the end or pieces of the top layer seperted and re applied , or taking a rolling paper and rapping it around the blunt , this is called a crutch)can always be fixed by the self proclaimed blunt Dr. who according to him was smoking blunts since 1984 so i got my dose of blunts well years past and then my girl wanted me to just bowl or bong , it , because she hates the smell ,and it does linger, well it didnt take long and i wasnt smoking them at all and not even joints, so now evry once in a while i will epecially with one friend that i have been blazin since i meet him in 11 th grade , and i dont have brown shit in my lungs and i smoke more than i did then , so for all those that love blunts , i always will to, just be carefull cause cancer sucks. so my only advice would be to roll 1/8 size blunts , as apposd to 4 boints for an 1/8, so maybe cypress hill was on to something from the start.

p.s. after you roll that vega, and your going to add that top layer back , you can wrap it sides down as apposed to re wrapping it at an angle, just a easier way , and if you get lucky you can remove the 2nd secret cancer paper by ripping it off horizontal

WhiteOwl

For me joints burn to fast and taste bad as well they make a mess with ash and all.
Blunts will burn slow with sticky buds that will burn uneven in a joint.
From what i have read online , joint papers contain bleach and carcinogens just like cigars. Cigars do not contain the same kind of tobacco as cigarettes because the plant that they are grown with has lower nicotine levels. If you roll a blunt i suggest you do it like big rob because he takes the cancer paper out. (nicotine laced paper near the mouth of the blunt)
If you feel like just rolling a 1 gram blunt pick up a cigarillo, they have no cancer paper and you can just crack it and roll it up. My favorites are swishers , dutches , and a white owl if they are fresh.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I roll blunts many different ways.

Blunts are great.

I can roll one in the method the thread-starter uses in UNDER ONE MINUTE from when I lick the leaf to take it off. I've done this MANY times with a end result that is better than most peoples time-consuming attempts.

In the car, I prefer to crack that bitch down the middle, rip off as much as I can, and roll it back up. No surface required.

Hey you BIG HERB - I'll smoke one of AG's blunts ANY DAY! He rolls mammoths stuffed full of weed your wack ass can't even BUY. Punk. (I'm not coming out of left-field this kid is a punk. He doesn't grow, he's a BUYER. And he attempts to act he's knowledgeable. Hopefully a newB will see this and not listen to anything he says.)

LOL. That's why you'll see him giving advice about things like rolling a blunt to an EXPERT grower. Go buy some weed!

smokey67

Ya, backwoods are the shit ! - blunts are perfect if youve got the time, its like a fine wine or meal or whatever you really love ! Blunts all the time burn me out, but they are a sweet treat, the ritual is fun too. Taste and smell are so good, mm, gonna go roll a purp x kush and go for a walk. yes !

RooR HeaD

yea man i love my glass collection i mean ive spent a couple thousand but their are those days were i like to kick back with my buddys and rool up a dutch or a joint but when rolling a blunt we only use dutches. fuck wraps no offense to anyone here but those things seem like they got more chemicals then the weed has it self. but cool gallery here man who cares if its a bud thread u got bud shots.

swisher sweet perfecto holds an 8th better than a backwood any day. i like dutches and i really liked vegas when i was in seattle but down here they aren't the freshest. we used to have optimo's all day and night. now that was fun and tasty.

PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts