What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how i roll a blunt

G

dkmonk said:
i personally think blunts are a waste of good weed

so do alot of people lol...
but does it?

I love blunts

By time I reload a bong 5times I'd loose my high,so big blunt to the lip helps when I wanna get there faster.

Last edited:
I personally think Joints are a waste of weed when you can roll the same amount in a swisher cigarello or a big blunt wit a big swisher taht will burn 3x longer than a joint with equal amount of weed......

But i generally only smoke bongs as you can rip them in your house and it wont stink like a joint or blunt will , but if im out n about blunts for me

ripOG

Yeah the only time I smoke blunts is under social occasions, especially with people who don't have a lot of experience holding and using pipes and lighters. They last forever and really keep the rotation going. It does use a lot of weed, though. :smoke:

kaino420

wow all that just to smoke a blunt?? if you roll it correctly you shouldnt have to go through all that just to get it to smoke right. how long does that take you?

scifreak69

bull dog thanks for understanding
i smoked cig for 25 years and now 3 yrs without
i hate the smell the tastse and the lingering odor it leaves
if it wasnt for good weed and joints i dont think i could of stopped smoking cigs
so a blunt would ruin everything because one leaf could start me smoking again
and i dont want to ever pick up a cig again
so... fire in the bowl...

D

Don Cotyle

I like your glass wrap to keep the leaf moist, I'll be trying that trick soon!

Thanks, Don

tngreen

Veteran
oh man haven't seen backwoods since highschool. i stick to dutches or grape swishers when i am in the mood for a blunt. tried a honey dutch last night and it was ok, kind of an odd taste. prolly wont get that again. good lookin blunt in first post but seems like it would take forever. just cut, empty, lick, fill, roll and you have a perfectly round blunt.

Collie Man

Do backwoods have a leaf ? and...after that layer its just tabacoo or is it leaf then paper then tabacco? I never rolled a backwood so i dont know. I usually roll with dutches and vegas...I used to cut blunts down the middle but now i peel the leaf off and crack it and peal the gum off and roll it back up. I get a nice blunt everytime with no runs and nothing. Also if you fuck up on the first layer you can fix it with the second layer! I dont care at all which way people roll blunts only if its fucked up and my weed went to waste... :rasta:

sherlockk

i seen them backwoods at the local store?.. they good i guess?.. yeah but when the paper is dry on a blunt.. i usually breath on it to make it all good.. i almost pass out everytime haha.. but yeah blunts get ya ripped.. i hope that weed aint mush in the posters pic?.. if so cos it looks a lil wet.. dry that shit out and let it crumble between the fingers =].. then breath breath breath on them papers till theyre good to roll.. and roll it like a champ.. then smoke it. i smoke games.. garcias.. swishers.. dutchies.. whatever.. and if your joints dont burn long.. use that greasy dank weed in a joint.. and roll it tight but loose.. and its killer =] oh and good idea on the cup.. try boiling water on the stove.. then holding them or the paper over that.. that works too.

bigherb

Veteran
blunts r my fav way of smoking a joint makes a mess a pipe or bong just seems uncomfortable type crackerish unless in a group especially .tho i very much enjoy the vaporizer bags pure shit bb. no paper is good 4 u so if u roll enjoy watever it may be i dont smoke cigareetes hate them n i roll only as much of the philly i need the rest gets cut off.hate wraps n all those flavored shits i smoke cronic i want to taste it .strictly plain philly or dutchies. first off i think i seen big rob but i kno i seen american grower about to smoke glue brotha than fine hash n bud n u dont even take out the glue.
how i roll
step 1 = the bud gets broken down
step 2 = pilly or dutch u unroll the outer leaf som need to wet it first most of the time i dont
step 3=you will see the glue line that is were u split it /crack it
step 4=next i take off the cancer paper dark lil paper by the mouth of the cigar
step 5=then i rip off the glue line with as much paper as need according too the size of the L including the paper width wise were the cancer paper was i dont leave the paper n twist off lata
step 6 = fill her up n twist
step 7 = only if u roll the outer leaf i dont it affects taste but it burns longer so i will do this if many cozins smoke but i usually smoke to the face.if you crack the blunt like i say there will only be one leaf.u can roll the leaf on an angle the way it was wrapped like in big robs pic or just straight like you rolled your first leaf depending on how big your L may be.

with a grinder this takes me under 2 mins .the more u roll the quicker n easier it becomes like anything else.

big rob nice thread wen i was younger my brother n cousin talked about writing a book how too roll a blunt but i kno theres many out now

Last edited:
Americangrower: love them hash blunts! seems like they burn for an hour!
Sherlockk: Backwoods have just a leaf and the tobacco inside. Unravel the leaf and roll it back up just as you unrolled it, except a little fatter!

This is a fun thread and I smoke alot of blunts, more pics to come!

rusto

Beast
awesome thread once again. I saw someone on here who just made their own leaf out of hash. wrapped hash around their weed. That must have been intense.

Latest posts

Latest posts