What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how i roll a blunt

F

F0iL

larry badiner said:
best way to roll a blunt is with a grinder... 95% of the time my blunts end up looking exactly like a swisher...

word... grinders are money when rolling blunts. and grape swishers are money also lol :joint:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Scifreak - You know you dont fill the blunt with tobacco right? You only smoke the outside layer (tobacco leaf) stuffed with cronic. Any way, if you are totally against any tobacco products I can respect that to. Peace and Love

DitBaMay

Century Sam all the way baby. Thats how we do it in the dot hommies.
blunts are better because, you can fill it with a lot of weed and it burns slow and you can have enough heads on it.If you fill a blunt with kush, ohhh man, you can stink up a whole club.
zig zags and bong are good if you smoke alone.

L

Lune TNS

Yup that's exactly how I roll my blunts, although I do like to roll them longer than that. I was raised on vanilla dutches, I've rolled pretty much every other type of cigar and nothing smokes better than a van. dutch. Honey and grape dutches are alright, but they overpower the taste of the herb while the vanilla complements it nicely.

L

Lune TNS

scifreak69 said:
bulldog .. you could not get me to smoke blunt or a cig (same thing basiclly)
just the herb
it just dumb founds me that people have that kind of money to spend on tasting tobacco and the time and the energy it takes to grow ...we wont talk about
the shits (tobacco) is going to kill you all
i honestly rather smoke out of a plastic pipe
thats just two cents
peace

If that's your preference then fine, but we don't really want to hear about it. Not to be hostile, but in every thread about blunts someone always barges in talking about how horrible tobacco is and how it ruins herb, and it gets old. Many, many people disagree with you.

sativo

So, many people agree that herb is best smoked with a cheap tobacco leaf that was dipped in some fake vanilla for smell. I think it's important that people know what they are doing when they roll in a blunt, that leaf is enough to make you addicted. It just seems to me that most people think that since they empty out all the tobacco that that leaf they're about to smoke is made of something other than tobacco. It wouldn't be right for me not to mention it, people need to know this. Man, screw all this scientific stuff, true connoissuer srarely smoke out of a blunt.

Last edited:

DitBaMay

dude did u hear what Lune TNS said??? we don't give a Fuk lol this is a blunt thread. You get it?? go cry your connoissuer bullshit somewhere else that matters.
like if this was about zig zags r what not ,then yea u get the right to say something but other then that lets us enjoy this thread. no offence my fellow ic mag hommies.
In the end weall still smoking shit so who's gives a shit. lol

ZoSo

It's amazing how politically incorrect tobacco is nowadays.
I never thought pot heads would look down on it like that though.
Don't get me wrong i hate being addicted, but where's the harm in passing around a blunt every now and then?

BigRob - great tip on the ice water man. ingenius.

mngreens

Last year on 420 we had an half ounce of some hermied trainwreck and rolled two blunts (gram a piece) in every type of rillo/blunt we could get our hands on - Century Sams, White Owls, Optimos, Games, Phillies, Dutches, and lastly Swishers!

The question is, which is best?
Taste-wise: Grape Swisher/Vanilla Dutch
Smoothest Burn: Honey Philly/Game
Longest Burn: Peach Optimo

bowls,bongs,blunts,joints,vapes, whatever your fancy lets just blaze! i like to even take a rip outta the gravity bong here and there gotta love those!

DitBaMay

ok your point should be some were else, truss me. i ant hating but. it is what it is.
If you blaze weed, u should respect how other smoke there shit, as long as you get high that all it matters right? can i get an A.MEN?

lol i'm just keeping this thread alive.

F

F0iL

DitBaMay said:
ok your point should be some were else, truss me. i ant hating but. it is what it is.
If you blaze weed, u should respect how other smoke there shit, as long as you get high that all it matters right? can i get an A.MEN?

lol i'm just keeping this thread alive.

amen man.. lol who gives a how people smoke their fuggin weed... if they like rolling 432432 blunts than thats cool. Which ever way makes you happy :joint:

Greeseyder

Sure light up anything you want but for me no thanks:

CHEMICALS FOUND IN TOBACCO:

Benzene (petrol additive)
A colourless cyclic hydrocarbon obtained from coal and petroleum, used as a solvent in fuel and in chemical manufacture - and contained in cigarette smoke. It is a known carcinogen and is associated with leukaemia.

Formaldehyde (embalming fluid)
A colourless liquid, highly poisonous, used to preserve dead bodies - also found in cigarette smoke. Known to cause cancer, respiratory, skin and gastrointestinal problems.

Ammonia (toilet cleaner)
Used as a flavouring, frees nicotine from tobacco turning it into a gas, found in dry cleaning fluids.

Acetone (nail polish remover)
Fragrant volatile liquid ketone, used as a solvent, for example, nail polish remover - found in cigarette smoke.

Tar
Particulate matter drawn into lungs when you inhale on a lighted cigarette. Once inhaled, smoke condenses and about 70 per cent of the tar in the smoke is deposited in the smoker's lungs.

Nicotine (insecticide/addictive drug)
One of the most addictive substances known to man, a powerful and fast-acting medical and non-medical poison. This is the chemical which causes addiction.

Carbon Monoxide (CO) (car exhaust fumes)
An odourless, tasteless and poisonous gas, rapidly fatal in large amounts - it's the same gas that comes out of car exhausts and is the main gas in cigarette smoke, formed when the cigarette is lit. Others you may recognize are :

Arsenic (rat poison), Hydrogen Cyanide (gas chamber poison)

source: Health Education Authority (UK) - Lifesaver

Yummy.....

dkmonk

I enjoy smoking blunts, its just that i think high quality weed should be smoked on its own to get the full effects of it (aroma, taste, high). I guess if you can afford it or have an abundance then it wouldn't be bad to smoke blunts, but i save blunts for some midi's.

ripOG

Out here in Cali everybody smokes swishers and usually just the inside layer of anything else. I've never seen someone smoke one with wrapped tobacco...I didn't even know you could roll them like that!

What we do on the west coast is split it open (I like to use a serrated bread knife), add weed, close it all at once, and then kind of kiss it together.

Very cool method, I'll have to try it some time as I actually prefer the taste of weed and tobacco together.

And by the way, everyone should just cut all this connoisseur crap. If you don't think you can taste the weed when you smoke a blunt then you obviously have never smoked one before. There are various ways to roll a blunt with various amounts and flavors of tobacco used. I guarantee that if weed was as cheap as tobacco and you could smoke it as such, there would be a lot more people smoking blunts. Surely a man who can afford to smoke all his weed in blunts is a connoisseur indeed! Peace

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Well said ripOG. If you can't taste your herb in a blunt, then you need to up the quality of what you're smoking on...

Shit. I guess im the wack kid from MI who uses garcia vegas.
Just split, stuff, seal (no roll, but round as fuck.) and smoke. Maybe add a lil honey to the blunt, to slow the burn and add some taste to the wrape b/c i fucking hate tobacco.

But how is anyone going to talk shit about smoking danks in a blunt? If it's good taken care of bud, the taste will still be there. And it's a great social smoke item. I'm a bongaholic but a blunt every two weeks or a few at a weekend party is a nice little change. But my buddy loves smoking blunts and im gunna show him that cup thing today. he'll probly love it.