What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how i roll a blunt

B1G_R0b

i decided to show everyone how i roll a blunt. i know this is in the wrong place but i didnt know where to write it... oh well, here it is:

and by the way I ONLY SMOKE DUCHIES

some bud i picked up the other day
dsc02398dx7.jpg

dsc02394bv6.jpg

dsc02471hf1.jpg

i always wrap the outher leaf around a glass so you dont have to lick it so much
dsc02472qq5.jpg

dsc02473dg6.jpg

all ground up and blunt separated
dsc02474vv2.jpg

half rolled
dsc02475pn8.jpg

rolled and extra paper twisted off
dsc02477vs8.jpg

then take the leaf off you ice water and lay on table and roll away
dsc02478qh8.jpg

dsc02479ud6.jpg

now go smoke it ! :rasta:

dsc02480if4.jpg

dsc02481gu8.jpg

hope this finds anyone in need of blunt rolling tips
Cheers
Big Rob :joint:

THC•20

Nice method of avoiding licking the paper, that should help a lot when I smoke with people in the future that bitch about the saliva lol. I don't really smoke Dutchies but yeah.

ReeferDan

Piffington said:
Seems a little more complicated than my usual way but I think I might give this a shot. Thanks.
yeah, i usually just split em and fix the leaves then twist away. I try to seal it all in one swoop too as it burns evenly.

To each his own though, i'll give this method a shot!

But with a SWISHER!!!!

scifreak69

blunts are nasty!!! not only for the non smoker but for everyones health
we send all this time to grow good weed and you want to mix it with tobaco
good weed taste good not like tobaco and i supose its one of those cherry or berry
or vanilla witch you can easily row that flavor weed w/o he tabaco
blunts started in the hood to make all that black seedy weed taste good
if you need a blun to make weed taste goo you are smoking the wrong weed
that weed you have looks good... why are you doing this
i just dont understand

Bulldog11

Veteran
Calm down Scifreak69 - just one persons method of smoking. Have you ever smoked a blunt Scifreak? It is different than a joint in the fact that it burns slower and is equal to smoking a cigar. You can get some great smoke rings when smoking a blunt also. I only smoke maybe 2% of my herb out of blunts howerver I do enjoy it when it comes around. So don't have the player Scifreak, hate the game. Peace and love.

bingobango

Nice method dude :rasta: With you on the whole blunt thing as i personally love a pure blunt no tobacco,just one thing and i could be wrong.I used to use both papers when i first rolled one say ten years ago,then i was told that i was to bin the outer leaf as this is the tobacco layer and just use the inner one.Ive heard this from many a source and must admit that it is not as harsh with both layers,anyway just my two pennies and keep up the blunts.A tip to separate layers is hold it over a boiling kettle with some bar-b-q tongues works a treat :rasta:

Murphy

Hey man, you forgot to light that thing, I'll lend you my lighter if you let me hit that a few times!

Thanks for the info! Great pics and explantation.

illuminatus

I've found that dutchies are so loosely packed that by rolling the blunt in my fingers I can work the tobacco out pretty quickly -keepin the blunt intact. Quality tobacco doesn't taste bad imo, ads nice buzz to middies, or lower buds ;)

Last edited:
G

Gratephul4THC

Big Rob, thats exactly how i roll my blunts as well and i only use dutchies as well, its the best way and it will burn forever if rolled properly. I don't smoke blunts as often as i use to, but every once and a while i'll roll some super dank into a dutchie and feel like i am floating.

ithruxix

That is similar to how I roll my blunts too.

Good lookin' on using a glass of water... I never thought of that.

G

I only use dutches also, vanilla dutches to be exact. I use as little paper as possible and rip the veins out of the outer leaf. Burns smooth, slow, never goes out and only taste is the bud, no taste of the paper for me.

scifreak69

bulldog .. you could not get me to smoke blunt or a cig (same thing basiclly)
just the herb
it just dumb founds me that people have that kind of money to spend on tasting tobacco and the time and the energy it takes to grow ...we wont talk about
the shits (tobacco) is going to kill you all
i honestly rather smoke out of a plastic pipe
thats just two cents
peace

G

aqua rolling... i only do that when the prissy chicks come around with their salivaphobia LOL. of course it helps cuz once they're high, all that "priss" goes away LOL.

L

larry badiner

best way to roll a blunt is with a grinder... 95% of the time my blunts end up looking exactly like a swisher...