What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dumpster

sqwirl

Ahh The Dumpster. I've had her for 4years and now I just harvested my very last one. I hope you guys enjoy my last Dumpster pictures.
picture.php

Attachments

• IMG_3756.ed.jpg
    IMG_3756.ed.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3759.ed.jpg
    IMG_3759.ed.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3761.ed.jpg
    IMG_3761.ed.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3769.ed.jpg
    IMG_3769.ed.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 69

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Wow, always been interested in this one... There are many elites out there, this just happens to be one for midwest cats to be proud of! I've smoked Dumpster round iu in bloomington, but never ever caught wind of any sources on cuttings... nope, the people who have her hold on tightly....

dragonaut

kushmart has supposed dumpster (in hollywood), but it isn't flushed properly...seems like what i got back in ohio before i moved out here, though.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
looks like it bro i smoked bout alb of it last year its not in my top 10 but def nice smoke... myne had an faint earthy blueberrryish cotton candy smell and taste... with a bit of skunk mixed in..

Lone Wolf

Veteran
looks like it bro i smoked bout alb of it last year its not in my top 10 but def nice smoke... myne had an faint earthy blueberrryish cotton candy smell and taste... with a bit of skunk mixed in..

yes sir... sounds like a GREAT description! I need to find me a clone of this strain! i have a cut of Lemon G, now I need a cut of the dump to make me feel complete... Lemon G is very much superior to dumpster in terms of smoke, but Im guessing dumpster is far more superior in terms of growth.... just a guess... hopefully the clone fairy can put a dumpster clone under my pillow? :gaga:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
never grew it just got a shitton of it from my boy in ohio so i cant tell ya bout the growth habits.... but all in all i would rate her a 7 shes good not great nuthin out of the world special but very very nice... i passed on runnin her after smokin her...

Dumpster is great. Used to score it from a real cool mamma from Ohio at Panic shows in the southeast.Was a great tasting long lasting high feel good herb. I would sometimes trade my Widow Haze for it or buy it for a good price cause she was such a cool mamma.

dirtdobber

there is a now burmese x dumpster here in Indy. i had the og dumpster from an older grower i grew up with from Ohio. we bought it for yearrs from him. really good if its done right. def needs frequent flushes and doesnt take to heavy nutes really without rusting spots. i lost it due to stupid reasons. but like i said before losing it i crossed a reeferman burmese male into it. prolly have 200 beans of those tho. need to play it more soon.

Dumpster is great. Used to score it from a real cool mamma from Ohio at Panic shows in the southeast.Was a great tasting long lasting high feel good herb. I would sometimes trade my Widow Haze for it or buy it for a good price cause she was such a cool mamma.

you a panic fan , you like phish at all?

MtnGanj

I know this thread is old but I used to love the Dumpster floating around Columbus in the late 90’s. It definitely leaned Sativa on the high. Great daytime smoke, lime greenish nugs, citrus with a little skunk on the terps. If you got a zip you almost always got one huge cola.

I know this thread is old but I used to love the Dumpster floating around Columbus in the late 90’s. It definitely leaned Sativa on the high. Great daytime smoke, lime greenish nugs, citrus with a little skunk on the terps. If you got a zip you almost always got one huge cola.
Sup peeps. Im going to be receiving a supposed cut of dumpster from out of state. The person im getting it from, said the source he got it from is highly regarded so i have high hopes. Might need some help to verify as i never grew it.