What's new

Leb27

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i have no plans on releasing leb27 for htc. but i hope the supplies will be up for next outdoor season anyway. leb27 is a outdoor only strain.

Slapstick

yea, sorry i realise now that it makes no sence in connection with HTC as Leb27 has no connection to tom hill.. sorry about that :smile: and thx for clarefying!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Thanks to Esbe (and 1 other kind member)you guys will be able to get these for next years outdoor grows...They will be very cheap,thats a promise...$20.00 a pack or so....It was spread to me through kindness and it will be passed on...Plan to use multiple males and females to keep all the genetics within alive and kicking!!!
Just harvested more pollen for the freezer about an hour ago.......:woohoo:

Sitting here thinking about a OGK X Leb27 right now.......(~Capt scratches head..... hum~)as both are ready to get busy....LMAO!

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
That is excellent news Capt. and Esbe! :jump:

I am looking to get some nice outdoor strains for next season.:D

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Capt. Crip said:
Sitting here thinking about a OGK X Leb27 right now.......(~Capt scratches head..... hum~)as both are ready to get busy....LMAO!

DO it!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
great news capt! leb27 is nice in crosses. it often ads loads of more yields to many strains. my kush x leb makes biiig buds and the good phenos carries kush great strength to.

i.love.scotch

I'm lovin the oldschool look of those buds, plus they are huge! This is a killer thread, thanks to everybody who posted pics of their outdoor monsters, totally has me stoked for next season, cheers!

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have no plans on releasing leb27 for htc. but i hope the supplies will be up for next outdoor season anyway. leb27 is a outdoor only strain.

tnx to the kindness of a fellow grower who send me some of the rare beans they will be up on Seedbay before the season starts

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
paddi that amazing(to me anyway) that the plant you have there thats been cut isnt flopping all over the place?....when ever i cut mine they never look the way they did before the chop......what is it really really strong stems?

leb27...another strain i want....man i hate adding to the list of strains i want/need :D ....where will it end lol .HH. =]-~

This is such an intriguing strain. I snagged a cross of these beans and am anxiously awaiting this spring. I hope to see this strain become more widespread and available because it seems like a guerilla growers dream.

The Sativa

Hey Bro's!!! I know this is an older thread! But since im new here i would like 2 say a few things ;-) From one Dane to another!
I am truly proud 2 see so Beautyfull cannabis grown in the danish Earth :bow::canabis:

Im Going 2 grow leb27 myself this year, And i hardly cant wait 2 spring those seedlings ;-)

If its allright whit you paddi, I would like 2 post some pic's of my leb's around bloomtime???

I wanna thank you! You bro's are truly the BEST!
Peace out Bro's and evrybody else who's out there :woohoo:

The sativa!

RooR HeaD

Thats just so pretty paddi so so hot i would love to get my hands on this strain for some out door fun! anywho keep up the good work esbe love the thread!

Is this the same strain as Libanon 30?

I'm curious too about the answer :)

Found some "Libanon 30" beans sold by zenseeds (Is it allowed to post the name? dunno, tell me if I violate any rules so I can edit), so this is why I'm asking.*

How turns leb27/libanon 30 (if it's the same, my question goes for the libanon 30) out with hash processing?*

Edit: found some infos, seems as libanon 30 is the same as leb27. This text is from the description of "Libanon 30":
imported lebanese aka leb27 or 27, this one goes some thirty years back. fully apdated landrace into the climate of 55°

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts