What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leb27

pHrail

Very very nice :) I have some of these beans also, that I still haven't been able to do outdoors yet, but I'm waiting and hoping I can do some soon. Look amazing...I can just imagine what a journey this stuff takes you on. :)

guineapig

Veteran
Wonderful lebanese thread.....superior gardening and camera work too.....

I wanna be your dog!!!!

:ying: kind regards from your friend the guineapig :ying:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
[QUOTE="TdT]Nice strain you guys. How does this compare to blue hemps leb?[/QUOTE]I don´t know blue hemps leb.....would like to know

Paddi

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots Paddi and Esbe! Gives us a little motivation for the garden prep..... :D :canabis:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
hehe same ive yet to get enough money for the seeds but i will hopefully!

[db]

Wow, great strain!
Is it stable? What if to grow F2, F3?
Does anyone grow it indoor?
I live in Russia at 55°45'. Only lowryder matures as well.. Another strains need a big care to mature as it is too cold and rainy in october.

Last edited:

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
beautiful plants, looks strikingly farmiliar to the commercial bud that comes out of vermont during the mid november harvests

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I don´t know if it´s still possible to find Leb27-seeds for growing this year outside. Mabye a few growers have some leftovers?

I only have one (still very) small Leb27 this year. Hope she´ll grow like in 06...or a little better :smile:

Paddi

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just planted a seed of these some days ago... A bit late in the season, but I'm really looking forward to sampling it...

Your 06 grow turned out beautifully, thanks for the pics Paddi and Esben

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hum, it's a tricky one to pop up that Leb27... I went to peek in the pot where I had put the seed (2 weeks ago!) and found a seedlings looking for it's way out, so I carefully put it back to how it was, and crossed my fingers.

... Now not much has happened since then (last week), so I've planted 2 more seeds, knowing they won't get as big, but I'm hoping to get a mom and a dad, to try some more of that for next year...

Whatever comes up, will be posted here.

Greetz!

Last edited:

Dhor

yes this is a nice strain.. growin some 4 guerilla this year.. they are about 40 icnh high right now.. looking forward to the flowering

Latest posts

Latest posts