What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your nug jars !!!

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Been collecting glass for the better part of 5 years and recently got into collecting jars. I like to grind my bud up and store it in a jar for easy access. This is 5 jars i've gotten so far. Bud pictured is TGA's Astroboy. Please post your jars and it doesn't have to be fancy, even a mason jar works.

496budjars-med.jpg

496budjars3-med.jpg

496budjars2-med.jpg

G

my jars full...Sensi Star. the kind,KIND,kind.

my jars full...Sensi Star. the kind,KIND,kind.

... heres the only shots of my jars right now. I will put a few more of my assorted jars together for some more pics, Chief,cool jars. :wave: :yoinks: :yummy:
...can't pass up another opportunity for Betty to say HIGH! Peace

Last edited:
G

Hey Chief, heres one I carved myself while on vacation...it's great to take on the road. peace :wave: you can even put your pipe in it cause it's plastic.

Last edited:

kurlyq2g

wow sweet jars everyone

i got about a million of these little knotts jars to hand out to my friends and use for small travel jars.... goof for curing samples of special stuff.

Marcellas

Veteran
My Jar..

My Jar..

Since spring I've been throwing in grams at a time of different buds that I buy for myself.. All the buds come not far from a grower, and every kind in my jar is guaranteed to leave me blazed with just a few bong hits!! There's a shitload of variety in there, and my jar is nearing 3 ounces now!! :woohoo:

..All the buds were properly dried and manicured before putting in the jar, and some nugs have been curing in there for half a year.. There's so many kinds of bomb dried/cured buds in my jar it makes me drool!! This should definatly keep me happy for a few months.. :yummy:

At over 75grams now, I plan to wait until the jar is completely full (over 3 ounces), and leaving it in a dark place untouched and unopened for a month or 2 cure :D
I can't wait, these trees are gonna rip so smooth in my iced-gong, have me ripped for hours and it'll taste soo goood!!
.... These pics are all from a couple weeks ago, but here's one from months ago when it all began (big green WhiteWidow bud on top left and some other homegrown chronic.. all STILL CURING in there today!!)

I wish you guys could enjoy this as much as I'm going to!! And check out my SourBubbleBX3 thread, all I have left is a tiny budding clone >>> http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=36457

:monkeyeat

Last edited:
G

Hey, Chief... I should say, carved it ON a container,I use as a travel package. holds all I need for a short trip. I scratch and poke w/ a needle my patterns on the cup... when im done, rub in some already burnt bud(ashes) or cigg ashes, there ya go. Marcellas, dam !!!!love to be there when you dug it out. super SMOOTH,kind ,KIND.peace more shots soon.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud that one on the far left is fuckin awsome! makes me want to go buy some glass.

Marcellas said:
I can't wait, these trees are gonna rip so smooth in my iced-gong, have me ripped for hours and it'll taste soo goood!!

I :monkeyeat

Dude i smoke with ice in my bong too.. or ice and water in the chamber part. makes for a much much cooller smoother hit. for me its the best way to hit some really good stuff i might have picked up. how about you.. is ice your favorite way to go too?

i dont really know any one else who uses ice but me and people i have turned on to it. what made you start using ice?

G

Thanx Chief. I like to wk w/ my hands. peace I like the one second from left, very cool.

Last edited:

Marcellas

Veteran
WeekendSmoker said:
Dude i smoke with ice in my bong too.. or ice and water in the chamber part. makes for a much much cooller smoother hit. for me its the best way to hit some really good stuff i might have picked up. how about you.. is ice your favorite way to go too?

i dont really know any one else who uses ice but me and people i have turned on to it. what made you start using ice?

Well I went and picked up a nice glass-on-glass bong a couple weeks ago with a custom glass slide (the red one).. I'm so pissed I broke that red glass slide in the pics about a week ago. Luckily, I have a metal slide that fits my glass bong perfectly. Anyways, yea ice definatly makes the hits a lot smoother. You still get the full flavor but is soo smooth you don't even feel the smoke in your lungs!! :yummy:
.. Since my GONG has 2 ice catchers and I use it all day long, I usually load her up w/ ice and rip her a few times at least once a day for a special session. It changes the way my bong hits with ice, but when I have some bomb nuggets it makes the ritual and smoothness much better for a change!!

I keep records of what goes in and out of my jar, and it seems as if somebody's been pinching buds from it again! Over an eighth is missing, I weighed 70grams in my cure jar now where it should be arround 75g.. pisses me the fuck off! :fsu:
At least I have 2.5ounces of some bomb cured buds, and I'm outta bud so I'm gonna have to grab a nug and take a few iced-bong rips now!! :)

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
jaykush said:
Chiefsmokingbud that one on the far left is fuckin awsome! makes me want to go buy some glass.

Thanks, that thing weighs 10 oz and is 10 mm thick.........WOULD YOU BELIEVE I GOT IT FOR $15 NEW! LOL

Last edited:

Marcellas

Veteran
I'm loving this fuckin thread!! :D
I'm so proud to have 75grams of bomb nugs in my jar to smoke for awhile, but you guys are set!! Stoned2Death and S a H, how much did you guys yield dry and what strains are you growing?? It looks fuckin great nice job!
Chief your jars are sweet as hell to I like the 4:20 one :)

Maybe one of these days I'll crack my jar open and show you some macros of whats been curing in there.. White Widow, Skunk, Northern Lights, Blueberry, JuicyFruit, Hydro-grown, PineBerry, BC GodBud, some bomb OutDoor, and other kinds of assorted and un-named Quality HomeGrown Buds!! :woohoo:
.. My jar has over 2.5ounces in there now, and all the nugs are dried, long-cured, and bomb as fuck! I olan on trying to fit 3 ounces in there with some good positioning and letting it all cure for another month.. some buds have been curing in my jar for over half a year!

Wowww I can't wait to smoke this shitt!!!! :bongsmi:

Latest posts

Latest posts