What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

madalasatori

Veteran
I made an order last week 2078 and I’ve not been able to pay for it. Please can you let me know how I can proceed?

Thanks

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thank you for that, but it appears that I can't pm yet. I'm guessing that I would have to have a higher post count to do that as I've only recently signed up here.
Is there another way perhaps?

Can you try email info@realgorillaseeds.com please I think we had an issue with the emails but ok now

vanilla dutch

Have to cancel an order because an emergency bill came up.defiantly going to reorder again I feel bad though because I really need them.sorry about the inconvenience. It was 5 items same address.thank you for understanding can't wait to receive my 6 t- shirts and 2 hoody's plus both magazines and teardrop grinder. Thank you real gorilla seeds

vanilla dutch

I can't wait to find out about covid shipping time.that should be the standard bar set .plus hopefully the printing issue.so excited to receive these goodys.

An order I placed on April 22 took three weeks to get here, midwest USA. Some nice old beans I asked for freebies as well. RGS are healthy and vigorous; each strain 0f his seeds showed tails within 24 hours. I hope I can jump start some of the old stock- Psycho Cindy. I have always wanted some C99.

Be safe.

BgC

vanilla dutch

Yes sir. It was five items that need to be cancelled Including a black and pink hoody, like a boss t shirt, THC shirt, zip up hoody and a rolling box.i cracked my phone and had to get it fixed asap. I'm using a loaner phone now. I will be reordering soon though. Still want to order the XXL gray and white hoody but it's sold out. I see u have some zip-ups available.mite try one of those next.thanks

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yes sir. It was five items. Including a black and pink hoody, like a boss t shirt, THC shirt, zip up hoody and something else.i cracked my phone and had to get it fixed asap. I'm using a loaner phone now. I will be reordering soon though. Still need the XXL gray and white hoody but it's sold out.

I emailed you mate about your order you receive them?

vanilla dutch

I just checked my email. Thank you for contacting me as I forgot to include order numbers with payment, didn't I. sorry about that guess I was being rushed and forgot. email sent to you explaining order numbers just now.

Last edited:

bat1327

Not sure where to post this but as a new customer but long time grower who’s been out of growing for awhile. Customer service response time was excellent as you didn’t have one of the varieties in stock that I
wanted ( emailed me within hours ) Delivery time was excellent to east coast USA. Germination rate 36 for 36 so ?? I guess that’s good 🤔
With the extra freebies gave some to a newish grower friend to work on😉
Still have an order to be delivered from a competitor ( Not sweating it ) but your delivery time beat them by a bit
Look forward to passing on your good name to friends and using your services in the future THANK YOU and have a great day
B

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Not sure where to post this but as a new customer but long time grower who’s been out of growing for awhile. Customer service response time was excellent as you didn’t have one of the varieties in stock that I
wanted ( emailed me within hours ) Delivery time was excellent to east coast USA. Germination rate 36 for 36 so ?? I guess that’s good 🤔
With the extra freebies gave some to a newish grower friend to work on😉
Still have an order to be delivered from a competitor ( Not sweating it ) but your delivery time beat them by a bit
Look forward to passing on your good name to friends and using your services in the future THANK YOU and have a great day
B

Thank you mate , we pride ourselves on great customer service and fast order process an turnarounds :tiphat:

vanilla dutch

i would say great customer service.did everything even dealing with my order problem. reminder to self order numbers are very important.real gorilla seeds has done everything but hand deliver them.lol.exceptional company.proud to use them

Tin Goose

Hi PANIKZ and all,

first of all I apologize for stating my problem here, I would pm you but this account is brand new.

I placed a seed order 3 weeks ago, destination South America. Could you please provide me with tracking info.? For some reason I'm unable to contact you through your site.

Specific order is [Order #20825] (13th July 2020).

Thank you kindly—

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Can you tell me about the problem with emails mate Iv had other mention this and we checked emails out they seem to be working fine , what email are you trying please and is it a link via the website??

Hi PANIKZ and all,

first of all I apologize for stating my problem here, I would pm you but this account is brand new.

I placed a seed order 3 weeks ago, destination South America. Could you please provide me with tracking info.? For some reason I'm unable to contact you through your site.

Specific order is [Order #20825] (13th July 2020).

Thank you kindly—

Tin Goose

I'm trying to contact you through the "contact-us" form at your website. The message gets stuck and doesn't go through.

Perhaps there's a mail address that I can contact directly?
Thanks—

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts