What's new

using the spare shower

w3rds

Started a new grow in my spare shower about 2 months back. the white walls have worked great, and the curtain rod made an easy hangar for my lights. Grown in FFOF with 20% perlite added. Using FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom with molasses. Started with 1 300w led, added a second at the switch to 12/12.

Here's 50 days of photos taken daily. https://www.imgur.com/a/H07Oq (i just loaded it through imgur because it would take forever to upload all these as attachments on here.)

first 5 days attached.

Attachments

• Day (1).jpg
    Day (1).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Day (2).jpg
    Day (2).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Day (3).jpg
    Day (3).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Day (4).jpg
    Day (4).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Day (5).jpg
    Day (5).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 7

MicroRoy

Your pics won't open with out an app.
You could start an album on the forums. I would like to follow ypur grow. Ivam a fan of Micro Grows.

Americangrower

Veteran
Yeah 1 is definitely a sativa you should put some milk crates or something under indicas to make them all level. That way the light will be the same distance from all of them

w3rds

I'm using two different lights. One 350 for the indicas and 1 300 for the sativa. I'm going for full 1k ppfd across the entire canopy, so more leds at lower height.

w3rds

UPDATE:

Day 50 of flower.

The sativa grew tall as hell, slow to bud though. Guessing it will go 3-4 weeks longer than the indicas.

Attachments

• SAM_0106.jpg
    SAM_0106.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_0104.jpg
    SAM_0104.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_0100.jpg
    SAM_0100.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_0094.jpg
    SAM_0094.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_0108.jpg
    SAM_0108.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 8

w3rds

I'm having this "issue" that's got me worried. Anyone see the one budshot of the cola with a white tip? It looks kind of like cotton coming out of the cola. Sent my dad the picture(old school grower) and he's got me worried about all kinds of things, but he's getting up there in age and I'm starting to have to take his word with a grain of salt. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Latest posts