What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

☆ ✮ 4000W soil grow with your sister grower

WeedFairy

Hi IC community :tiphat: Gonna pick back up from my snypettes world thread. Hope everyone is doing well

So i bought my first house. It had no water, no working plumbing, and about 50 other problems when I moved in. I now have basic function in the house.

I am constructing a 4000W room completely by myself. I dont even have an extra set of hands. It has been quite an experience! Holding up strapping with my head to be able to drill it in and such. Far from home..I am getting hermit syndrome :biggrin:. So i have an 18,000 btu window ac that i modified. Hopefully no light will be seen outside. But I wont know until I get these lights running. I would really appreciate some help on that note. I have a dryer outlet with 10-3 wire running on a 30 amp double breaker. I want to connect my cap mlc-4x light controller to the dryer outlet. The dryer wire has a black, red, and gold wire, which i see in the cap instructions. It also has a white wire. Should I cap the white wire and just leave it inside the wall? Cap it inside the controller box? And as far as all the wires go... is there some special tool to snip them? Im kind of affraid I'm gonna burn my house down guys:whee:

I have 4 120/240 phantom ll ballasts. The light controller instructions say to make sure my ballasts are wired for 240 and not 120. Does anyone know which way the phantom ll dimmables are factory wired? Or are they wired for both and you just use the plug you need?

Here is the dryer 10 -3 wire:

And here is the room:

WeedFairy

This blue box wont come out of the wall. Not sure how much extra cord or cord slack there is in the wall either. It seems i should try to push the wires back out the hole of the blue box. Anyone who sees me about to electrocute myself feel free to let me know. Main and individual breakers are off

WeedFairy

Thank you hup234!

Finally these ladies have the light they need! Tonight when it gets dark outside, I will be very happy or very frustrated... depending on if the AC leaks light. Fingers crossed!