What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loud Seeds Headband

M

Mr.Doe

I have featured this girl before. She is a keeper on all levels. Such a beauty. When grown proper she is top notch for sure!
picture.php
picture.php

M

Mr.Doe

Thanks homie. She is all sour. Loud Seeds took the Headband Clone and selfed it. If I remember right Headband is Original Diesel aka Daywrecker. Could be wrong though been a while since i looked it up...

GSPfan

Veteran
Looks really nice brother. Headband is og kush x sour diesel btw. How's she smell? Should be a real stinker.

M

Mr.Doe

Looks really nice brother. Headband is og kush x sour diesel btw. How's she smell? Should be a real stinker.

This is the strain description listed at vendors:

Arguably one of the top strains of our generation and the winner of the 2013 San Francisco High Times Medical Cup Hybrid category. Loud Seeds family acquired the Headband several years ago and our cut never left the family. Many companies have a Headband that is made from a Sour Diesel crossed with a reversed OG Kush. The original clone only East Coast Headband is Chem 91 x Mass Super Skunk x Sensi Seed Northern Lights. The clone only Headband was actually one of the easier strains to self and is extremely stable.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hello, Mr.Doe (an oxymoron?), I'm interested where did you 'feature' it before? Got a link?:tiphat:

M

Mr.Doe

Looks nice. Wht she smell like?
When she's ran right like this it's all sour with a tinge of berries otherwise just sour. The cooler temps bring out the berries :)

Hello, Mr.Doe (an oxymoron?), I'm interested where did you 'feature' it before? Got a link?
tiphat.gif
I featured her here in IC. I had too delete that account due too a bust but I found this older pic from right before things went down.

picture.php

Phases

I just popped some headband seeds but it's 818 from Cali connection. Hope it turns out as nice looking!
It would be interesting to grow out a few different headband strains and compare them.

DJXX

Veteran
I just popped some headband seeds but it's 818 from Cali connection. Hope it turns out as nice looking!
It would be interesting to grow out a few different headband strains and compare them.
here is some CC 818 HB...great trich producer..mine was strong as phukkk..DJXX
picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
was just about too pull the trigger on a purchase of these... U have re-enforced my decision...10xfold ...

DJXX

Veteran
was just about too pull the trigger on a purchase of these... U have re-enforced my decision...10xfold ...
you would not be disappointed with anything from Loud Seeds...i got 2 phenos of the Headband and both are insane....there stuff is fire..DJXX

JetLife175

Veteran
I ran their 7/8 sour next to the AJ Sour clone only this season and was impressed to say the least. It got to a point where I could not tell the branches apart when they were drying. Super fire and had a very skunky/ammonia/acridness to it. I'll be picking up more packs of the 7/8 sour and this headband. Will run the seeds next to the HB cut and see what happens next season.

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Anyone still running this? I had a pack from 2012 I ran her before and had nice 9-10 wk pheno that was awesome but let it go which I regret.but have a new one going now .

This one I got going now has 3 fingered fan leaves in veg. I don't recall that with the other pheno.

Latest posts

Latest posts