What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info regarding Bristol Black Kush?

• Thread starter sallyforthDeleted member 75382
  • Start date
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I have just been gifted a clone of this U.k clone. I have been told it takes 10 weeks to flower.
I don't live in Bristol and would like some more information on it's history and maybe some tips on this one.
I do enjoy it's smoke which led me to obtaining it to grow out. I think it's better than exodus cheese and offers something a bit different.
Thanks for any info

vostok

Veteran
I don't have any info, should you get some, like its history please post back here, it may well prevent counterfeiters

thanks 'V'

mack 10

Veteran
Eddie shoestring would know.
Maybe Piff , might know as well?

Glad to see she is still alive.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Yes, as Mack said, Eddie shoestring is the man for all strains Westside, I remember him talking about the BBK

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Eddie used to mention this a lot but he hasn't been about for a few years unfortunately. I remember him saying it could be cropped even quicker than 70 days.

The Bristol kush is a sport pheno from a pack of Sensi H Kush (early-mid 90s).

The 'Black' comes from the purple/dark colours that can come towards the end. Sometimes the pistils go purple/pink-and it's not just a temp thing. I've seen them do this in warm growrooms-and not do it in cold growrooms.
You noticed the thin leaves-it's a wierd plant in that it has some Sativa type growth characteristics (thin leaves-lots of stretch) but the hit is knockout Indica.
yeah-it's a Sensi HKush from the mid90s

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope Eddie's safe and well.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts