What's new

Je suis charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Deeply sad and angry about the assasination of the people in Paris from the satiric Magazine by the muslim murderes!

Fight intolerance! No step back! For a free press and for humanity and enlightenment!

je-suis-charlie,M188482.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I find it utterly amazing how this one attack against a satirical magazine is having such a unifying effect against terrorism. I mean I'm glad that's finally happening but compared to the Train bombing in Spain, the Bus bombings in London and 9/11 this attack was small potatoes and yet for the first time we are seeing virtually all the world coming out against this sort of thing. It's a shame the world couldn't manage such united global outrage on those previous attacks, had the world done so maybe Charlie Hebdo could have been spared?

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah if your f***ing religion is worth killing for, start with yourself please

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I don't see how this is a bigger reaction Hempcat. For one, I was stuck in an airport in Mexico for several days following the attack of 911.

When a group tries to shut down basic human rights with the threat of assassination it is past the time that it has carried on too long. Now, there is no answer. Not even a world war like many have said they have wanted all along could clean up this mess.

B

Baron Greenback

Just awful. My fear now is a massive lurch to the right, civil freedoms eroded in the name of our protection and that will render the deaths of those brave people even more futile.
The only lesson we learn from history is that we learn no lessons from history.

I think after so many believed and had their rights stripped by 9/11 we just assume the rest are false. We just had a false flag in canada a few months ago too...

LEF

Veteran
I read someone say that if the cartoons mocked women, homosexuals (me:maybe jews too)
That the public would have seen things differently.

I think assaults like that are less common from non-islamic cultures, plus there is an increasing number of these.

My muslim friends, I am worries that this will make people fear Islam. In Canada there was some recent attacks too. And now, there has been killings for the last 3 days.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
151% MOSSAD as usual

French MPs voting in favour of a Palestinian state.

France voting against Israel at the UN

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Such Propaganda BS

Gobble Gobble Feast time...

My favorite is the Magical ID Card left behind.... hhhmmm 9/11 magical Flame Bomb Proof Passport :)

I read someone say that if the cartoons mocked women, homosexuals (me:maybe jews too)
That the public would have seen things differently.

I think assaults like that are less common from non-islamic cultures, plus there is an increasing number of these.

My muslim friends, I am worries that this will make people fear Islam. In Canada there was some recent attacks too. And now, there has been killings for the last 3 days.

Women and homosexuals don't go on shooting rampages. Religion is the biggest motivation or excuse for killing throughout the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.