What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So this is what $55 an 8th is?

RooR HeaD

old toker nice selection ive had alot of the shit you got listed but i like your prices i get all my shit for 300 no matter how godd it is or how great it is but his good is great to almost everyone i show it too but when your a vetran in getting good buds you want the great not the good. but out of all that shit you got listed what your fav? my fav out what you got up their is sage and super silver haze. ill tell you im a haze man and you got to go to ambsterdam to get the best absolute haze. enjoy brotha.

uh huh herer

I know this thread is kinda old but I figured I would throw in my 2 cents. The going rates here in NE OH/W PA (from Cleveland to Pittsburgh; Columbus to State College and probably beyond) for Sinsemilla is anywhere between $40-60 per 1/8.

Top quality genetics that were grown, dried, and cured properly are going to run the majority of people $50-60 per 1/8. This strains like Northern Lights, ECSD, NYCD, Jack Herer, Afghani, Chronic, Lemon G, Dumpster, Super Silver Haze, Blueberry, etc that was obviously grown in a good set up under proper lighting and is usually dried and cured properly.

What you'll get for $40 or $45 is what we call homegrown. This "homegrown" bud is sinsemilla but lacks the quality and characteristics that of bud grown by experienced growers with high end genetics and a good set up; it is often airy (lack of good lighting), uncured (harsh on the throat, doesn't smell or taste "good"), not very sticky, not many trichs and isn't super potent (possible improper lighting, drying, curing, growing conditions or just doesn't have good genetics).

Ounces of top quality stuff will run you between $275-400, depends on who you know. The homegrown green will run you $150-250. There is always "middies" around for decent prices, $100-150/zip and schwag brown for even less. Of course I'm a weed snob so I prefer to grow my own.

This is typically what the high quality stuff is like, $50 per 1/8, $100 per $1/4. I should add that 1/8s are always 3.5 grams, 1/4s are always 7 grams; I see some of you get "dealer 1/8s" that are only 2.5 grams, WTF?

^^ 1/4-$100

Kirby_Tokin

Damn i'm glad i moved to Spain, back home in Norway the weed is priced at 30$ per g and 20$ for hashish... For 50 g in Norway, you must pay about 800-1000$!!!!! Soooo glad i started to grow myself ^ ^
Not so hard to get rich back home in other words ^ ^ The weed is allright, some is good,and most of it is bad,so if i could sell some jack herer bags at home i would be rich enough to travel the world and look for new strains :)

Peace
Kirby

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

kirby - WELLCOME to spain hehe :D hope u have a nice stay hehe :D

peace

the herb we have around the ohio vally, around the ohio river area, in the u.s.a is over the border brick mexican......its been around this area for years......a friend was geting it for $120 oz...but it has went up to $150.00 in the past two weeks.....im very tired of smoking it...an ounce every 2 weeks.....top grade herb goes for around $100.00-130.00 for 6g.....the scale says 7 but a G for the bag and it gives yiu 6g for $100.00+ dlooars.....im a middle age person and when i was in my teens and early 20s we would have top grade herd around everywhere,but know its hard to fine if you did want to pay those high prices

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts