What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So this is what $55 an 8th is?

CanMedEx

HazeToker said:
Talk about diggin a thread out of the grave! 55 a 1/8? Did the guy at least give you a reach around?

LMFAO.... No shit, for that price he's better swallow too.....

I haven't paid for weed in over a decade, but even world-class buds are $150 - 200 a zinger here in beautiful British Columbia Canada.

peace - CME

Marcellas said:
nice fluffy dry sticky fruity blueberry 100 for 14grams is ok

I don't get how u can possibly get it so cheap unless it's your friend growing it.

that .$20 for .8 of jack herer is like the normal price around here. O's go for $420-$500...and it seemed like thefreshscent.com confirmed identical/higher prices on the medical market

Marcellas

Veteran
no its not homegrown.. this guy buys pounds so its always cheap, he makes money on 200 an oz which is nice. better than beasters, sticky green fruity smelling buds and they get ya stoned, standard blueberry but its not top-quality and leafy sometimes...

when i find some real homegrown chronic dried and cured right off the plants it can be more pricey.. some friends grow bomb shit like og kush and purple urkle that usually goes 50 an 1/8, i have a connect for some crazy good cinderella that's also 50 an eighth, 375/oz.. but this guy grows real good skunk crosses and sometimes hooks up eighths for 35.. hopefully ill have my own homegrown for free soon!! :joint:

HypnotiQ

I live in Canada. And there's always good weed available.

standard prices for preems is 10/g 30-35/8th 50-60/q 90-110/half and 170-190/zip

fuck paying 50/8th thats outrageous

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
I wish I lived somewhere where I didn't have to pay overly exorbitant prices for decent bud.
60$ an 8th for some serious named brand dank, midgrade is 25 a quarter.. but who wants to smoke asshair :\

Marcellas

Veteran
yea i just got some crazzzy good cinderella99 that goes 50 an eighth.. fat dense but light buds, neon green with huge white crystals all over and fire orange hairs, its soo sticky and reeks like super fruity fresh skunk herb.. its well cured, really smooth hits and it gets me soo stoned!! got 1.5 for 20 its some bomb indoor homegrown :joint:

the average blueberry goes for 35 an eighth, 60 a 1/4, 200 a zip.. sometimes a tiny bit compressed/leafy, but its green, sticky, fruity, and gets you real high

G

i get a half oz for $80 of midis while those same midis are being sold for $40 an 1/8 by HS kids... but they get ya high, and for the price and going over the scammers heads... i cant complain.

G

Time2Unite said:
yeah prices around here for standard nugs are $50 an eighth...sometimes really good, sometimes not so good...but it's always $50....then whenever something excellent comes around it's $60 an eighth....i remember buying skunk just 10 years ago for $25 an eighth and it was better then the $60 an eighth stuff now days....bag size, smell, taste, overall everything was better i think
word

that's how it is around here. It's the same price year round no matter the quality; Schwag for $70, Mids for $120, KB for $340 to $400 an ounce (always $50 1/8). Once in a while we'll have someone that imported some OG and they'll charge $75 an 1/8, just ridiculous.

T

TheOneWill

The Ozs around here run 275-400.
Regular is 275-300
Purple Ice 310-325
Purple Kush 400
Sweet tooth 380
Sour diesel 400
Jedi 350
Thats off the top of my head.

Here in the UK $55 is about £26, When I pay for grass or hash, it's usually £18-20 per 1/8 for excellent imported hash, or £16-18 per 1/8 Good seeded/ mostly seedless African, £20 per 1/8 for domestic weed- Unnamed 'skunk' buds, no love indoor warehouse, or poorly grown homegrown, still wet, or barely dry normally. The UK equivalent to beasters I believe. At least mine doesn't come with sand sprinkled on it like some UK weed.

Snug

Time2Unite said:
med clubs and over at the dam.....must be nice to wake up, get in your car and take a cruise down the road to decide what clones or bud you want to grow or smoke next.

sounds like heaven.lol

RooR HeaD

Boy i miss the days of buying 8ths the lowest amount of shit i can get is a oz or more now. but when your older and you have money in the bank its not a big deal to have to buy a oz. i actually preferr to buy a oz because have u ever gotten a 8th and just say to yourself i wish i would of bought more well when u buy a oz u dont have that problem. but about a post on the first page yea man ive been to cali med clubs and ambsterdam and the dam is way better shit weed is legal their and i mean leagal not just for certain peps with cards. not to mention the weed is twice as good in the dam compared to cali and remember ive been to both spots and the dam makes cali look like swag. but in my experience the best way to do it is get top of the line seeds and grow your own and once you have a mother you can keep a strand going for year. clone after clone after clone after clone.

Last edited:
G

Where I live there is zero decent commersh, went to a part last night, lit up a joint of Cheese and you should have seen the heads turn, everyone was looking at me going 'what the fuck is he smoking'. I guess they aren't used to weed that smells strongly and gets ya really high as they were all amazed. Several folks showed me their weed they had bought and it was all awful, but at least they weren't smoking soap bar. Last time someone produced a lump of soap bar I took it, threw it out the window and made them smoke dank all night till they understood that soap bar is not cannabis at all.

Prices here? 20 quid for an eighth, and these days, you're lucky if an eighth is more than 2.5g! I get sick of people asking me when I'm gonna start selling my wares again, and it's been years since I sold anything! I was offered 20 quid a gram for Trainwreck last year, that's how little dank gets seen around these parts (unless you're a mate of mine! lol) I wish a few more people round here would start growing! I've given loads of people cuts to get them started over the years and not one has carried on growing more than that one run.

RooR HeaD

Ganja Pasha said:
Where I live there is zero decent commersh, went to a part last night, lit up a joint of Cheese and you should have seen the heads turn, everyone was looking at me going 'what the fuck is he smoking'. I guess they aren't used to weed that smells strongly and gets ya really high as they were all amazed. Several folks showed me their weed they had bought and it was all awful, but at least they weren't smoking soap bar. Last time someone produced a lump of soap bar I took it, threw it out the window and made them smoke dank all night till they understood that soap bar is not cannabis at all.

Prices here? 20 quid for an eighth, and these days, you're lucky if an eighth is more than 2.5g! I get sick of people asking me when I'm gonna start selling my wares again, and it's been years since I sold anything! I was offered 20 quid a gram for Trainwreck last year, that's how little dank gets seen around these parts (unless you're a mate of mine! lol) I wish a few more people round here would start growing! I've given loads of people cuts to get them started over the years and not one has carried on growing more than that one run.
Yea man i know the felling of people bugging and bugging you for a little bit and thats just not how life is i fell bad but i dont sell drugs anymore and never will again. so i just wish people wait people kids would give it up ive had to change my number three times. now i only chill with three buddys and the ladys if you know what i mean lol.

oldtoker

whats going on around here

prices listed in ounces

sage 250
white widow 250
skaze 250
tranwreck 260
kush 250
sour diesel 300
lemon head 300
g 13 300
trinity 400
cat piss 250
nyc diesel (soma) 250
thaithanic 250
mother ship 300
ioda 300
silver wreck 300
jack herer 300
bawanna 300
grimace 300
ak 47 240
big bud 200
mixed bag of 250 varietys little buds 170
super silver haze 400
bubble gum 270
grandaddy purple 230
sensi star 300
lambsbreath 400
bubba kush 300
green crack 300
willys wonder 250
elvis 300
albert walker 300
sour diesel 400
mean green 400
juict fruit 250
ship wreck 250
afghooy 200
killer queen 250

thats all i can recall right now........ smoked them all. every last leaf....... anyway though some were worth the money some wernt but defantly every single one was good.

most to ever pay for a 1/8 is 100$ i get from grower taking 15 weeks of flowering a plant to make only 1 ounce it be 6 ft tall..... no problems paying the price. worth every penny.

burn586

Hahaha, I hate reading these prices. If I had all the choices oldtoker does I wouldn't even grow. Prices here are 60/120 all the way up. The worst part is that all you can get is this 'superman' shit. Anyone ever heard of that? Its premature, unflushed, and gives you a headache if you smoke more than a bowl. But people here think its great. I wish I could grow more than I do just to get his shit off the street.