What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dieselwreck - Rare Dankness

v1ru5

Just popped a pack.

I haven't seen other than a few dispensary menu listings with google about this strain.:moon:

Is it complete shit or why aren't people growing it out?:tiphat:

I once fell in love with the Sour Diesel when I grew Rezdog's SDv3 backcross out, and been dreaming about getting a good solid diesel after that (I didn't take cuttings)...

Here we go;
GWKuVBA.jpg

w8gtQJ6.jpg

vostok

Veteran
old post

Diesel Wreck Haze= Rare Dankness Seeds

Diesel Wreck Haze = East Coast Sour Diesel X Nevil's Wreck

A very stretchy strain, that many growers take advantage of, by taking clones, post sex,
keep the mom alive for years, whilst trimming cuts and flowering them out, is the standard method with this babe, but you do need the Room...! and the 70 days flowering to don't help, but as the sales blurb says ....its DANK! lol

IMO SCORE: 7/10

@ v1ru5 post back your results ?

CoCoSativas

Theres not enough rd grows in general. Cost prohibitive gears like that... im looking at some of their seeds.
Would have loved some of those diesel wrecks... if you make f2 pm me and send some into the server fund id love some...