What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm blowing glass now...

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some older members may know me from logos or t shirts I've done, but I found a new creative outlet in glass. Thanks for checking this shit out!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

How long have you been blowing glass? This thread makes it seem like you just picked it up yesterday but the pics say otherwise.

idiit

Veteran
googled barhead for info but nota. any links?

I could try!,lol... The face on that face Sherlock is Akhenaten.

is that the "o'bummer sherlock"? :)

send one to the white house. :)

Occult expert, Freeman Fly, has been posting a ton about his theory on Barack Obama being a clone of the Egyptian pharaoh Akhenaten. At first it seemed so far fetched and over my head that I didn’t really read into it, but the more I read on it, the more fascinating it seems. Of course, it seems ridiculous on the surface, but like all good conspiracy theories you can piece together various possibilities and see it’s not all that crazy.

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/presidnet-barack-obama-is-the-clone-of-akhenaten-conspiracy-theory/

predawn humor aside, super duper glass work. i'm now one of your admirers.

subbed

idiit

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long have you been blowing glass? This thread makes it seem like you just picked it up yesterday but the pics say otherwise.

Been doing glass since January of this year, so soout ten months now.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
googled barhead for info but nota. any links?

is that the "o'bummer sherlock"? :)

send one to the white house. :)

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/presidnet-barack-obama-is-the-clone-of-akhenaten-conspiracy-theory/

predawn humor aside, super duper glass work. i'm now one of your admirers.

subbed

idiit

thanks for the love on my glass work!... Barhead is just me and my homies who have made a few batches of seeds together. Our claim to fame is our hawgsbreath x chem d cross.

choom

These are outstanding..makes
me want to try blowing again
I only made two pond floaters

choom(0:

theother

I like it bro! You can tell your creative, that's gonna help a ton, like the small dab pieces, those seem to move well too. The domes are sick, sure someone is gonna go nugs for the sonw man thing, I liked it, Sherlock with the face is awesome. I like the sizes your making this stuff, seems like you have maybe smoked some weed lol, so many giant ass stupid things I see, where it's just clear no one thought it out first,