What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline & White Widow

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
i need some clones of this shit. its so stank people eat it up around here for big $.

i'm starting to get a little tolerance build up to the soaring high 3 days after picking some up.. no prob tho i'm switching to heavy duty fruity for tonights session to get some indica in my system.

Fire

i used to think the exact same way......names, hype, whatevers.......as long as it is some bomb shit right???

about 3 years ago i would occationally see some herb going around called "Shoreline", I was like yea whatever, how does it smoke????

Man that shit stanks!!!!! Skunky Fuely Dank! awesome potency when you first try it.

so yea....i had some shit called "Shoreline", it was one of the top smokes i've had at the time...... saw more of it throughout a year or so.....always the same...maybe grown differently time to time, but always that same dank ass smell......same dark green tint with orange or light colored hairs with the super duper stank - Reaks imo

i always remembered that name, "The Shoreline", I finally got my hands on some recently and.....oh yes baby.....thats the shit!!! same exact look and smell as i remember 3 years ago........thanks inline6!

now as far as lineage story goes, i've heard a few different stories -

a bagseed from bud found in the 80's at Greatful Dead shows, named after the Shoreline Ampetheather in Cali. where it was discovered

also there's a story about Shoreline comming from near the Galveston area

there were a few threads on Shoreline back on OG, some people even said it was a NL Hashplant cross?

all speculations ^

Now here's the facts -

I have seen Shoreline from about 4 different sources within a 4 year period - all exact same strain/cut

There are many people out here who speak of this 'Shoreline', it's sort of similar to the kush craze in cali

I have seen it in Austin and Houston

in my current conclusion,

- Real Strain or made up name?? - not sure, but there is a real cut of some dank ass shit called Shoreline

- Lineage or Breeder info??? - different speculated stories with no supporting facts at current - unknown

either way, it's some bomb ass shit with a reputation around the TX area, myth or not

it would be awesome though to get some more info if possible...maybe we should re-resurect those old Shoreline threads here on icmag or start a new thread about the lineage anyone????

thanks all

:dance:

919Shoreline_-_inline6_-_2.jpg

inline6 - you da man! :wink:

exactlywatt

i can tell you this strain is deffinitly from the galveston area, i'm pretty sure that's where the name comes from too. it's been grown by surfers around the texas gulf coast for as long as i can remember... has anyone smoked 'northshore' (nl x shoreline)?
it's nice to see all us texans representing yall!!

G

i've heard all the stories, too, bro. keep in mind, remember i lived where you cats are for a while and figured out a lot of how things work down there.

do yall even realize all our claims are inline in the aspect that all this supposed 'shoreline' we've smoked, WEVE BOUGHT FROM DEALERS.

lmfao! now tell me again how this is a strain and not some bullshit slang????

ive smoked everything with the suffix of 'shore' in it, or having to do with shoreline, from houston to galveston, texas city, stinkadena, etc.... it's all different and 'decent at best' stuff.

c'mon you guys do yall really think its even that good? grow some dank dank dank ass shit and yall will forget about it. i know i did a lonnnnng time ago. i used to be just like y'all... 'SHORELINES BOMB, TEXAS HAS THE DANKEST WEED EVER BLAH BLAH BLAH'

then i went to Cali. :)

Last edited:

Fire

hello Fernandro,

figured out a lot of how things work down here?????

so you've been through all pot-circles here in the south??? I highly doubt that .. LOL

'decent at best' - i respect your opinion but obviously you've not smoked this 'Shoreline' (name or whatever, this specific cut that goes around)

grow some dank dank dank ass shit and ya'll will forget about it. ????
used to be just like ya'll ???

those assumptions are quite broad

you obviously mistake some of us for newbs :wink:

thats cool though, stick to your 'dank dank dank' and let those of us who are familiar with this cut correspond amongst ourselves and hopefully get more info.

btw - i have smoked - trainwreck, e.c.s.d., original diesel, bubba kush, shrom, etc., etc. and Shoreline is definetly on the same level as the so-called Cali elites.....

regardless what it's called or the lineage - i assure you this cut is very real

G

Yes and Im picking it up tomorrow. :muahaha:

If you dont know shoreline is a real cut its just because you havent had the real one, its very well known and very easily recognized. end of story. peace

G

And nobody said that this is the dankest ever lol. I have a whole slew of the elites that go around and just like Fire said the shoreline cut holds it own.

matter of fact there are other threads on shoreline here ill bump them in the flowerpix forum. thread by user allmanbroskif

Last edited:
G

yeah i know allmanbros, he's good peeps, and he's well aware of some dank ass shit, i need to get his arse in here and prove me wrong, damnit!!!

Fire, you honestly mistook ME, brutha. What I meant was merely on the level of 'assumption'. Meanin'... I used to assume it was this and that. It's been a LONG time, and things changed. But now... it's lookin' like my old assumptions of it being an actual strain are getting closer and closer of being uncovered truth.

i got a bit o' problem with seeking strain lineage, collectin' cool ass cuts and sharin' shit with cool ass peeps, so please forgive if i came off pretty 'aggressive'. im like that in a shoot n' fire real life debate, too. it's rediculous. har har har take care and imma go get allmanbros in here right quick...

noeva

Sorry but shoreline is its own strain, it is like nothing else I have ever smoked. The problem is finding the cut I have been on a chase for a couple years and seen quite a few trails come to an irrupt end. It has kinda haunted me....... I will have given up completly then someone pops up with a sack and then the chase starts agian.

G

You tellin' me you're in NY and Shoreline makes its way up there? BADASS!!! SO MAYBE THERE IS some SKunk [mass super skunk???] and Deez [original headband?????] in 'line.

or maybe im just really stoned right now .... 73u owns me atm.

G

There are many deezes. They range from straight asshole diesel skunky funk to tart and sweety and sour-ish.

But in any case, we got somethin' goin' on now. Let's keep it up. And I appreciate your civility. p.s. 'aint no weed circles i been in here in this state. been friends with the same cats here for YEARS and we all know the dank, grow the dank and share the dank. only 'circle' i need to be in. i got extended families up north, out east, west, etc... but us texans keep it super real down here.

Last edited:
G

that shoreline has a similar nugget to cheese which is 88 sk1

so 88 from shoreline amp maybe it is a skunk1 after all who knows

mannnnnn!!! whats with callin everything dank these days? we all know that dank use to be weed dipped in embalming fluid and now yall want to call the good grown weed dank? im old school and there is a different in good grown weed and dank!!
and as for all you texans on thid thread do it big baby!!! :joint:

G

Nice pics there growit, looks like the real shortymack from over here, hope you can find some more. peace

G

Hello all!!!

Finally someone has the balls to speak of the INFAMOUS TEXAS SHORELINE STRAIN!!! I recently moved to the Lone Star State from Northern Cali (Bay Area) and had the worst of luck trying to score some greens, plenty of TRIPLES (commercial green bud) but nothing on the EXOTIC side like strains i used to have in Cali: Trainwreck, Mendocino Madness, OG Kush, Diesel etc etc etc...

Then, I was enlightened by a friend of a friend who had the plug on some SUPER-PIE-YAO, it was called TEXAS SHORELINE, $5,300.00/lb. Being from
Cali, I've never heard of this strain before. But when got my hands on the 1st lb of this stuff, my life has literally changed!!! Through a double vacuumed sealed bag, there was a lingering STANK SMELL... seconds after i rip into the bag, the whole house where i was staying (UNCLE) reiked of a PUTRID MOST SKUNKY ODOR EVER... I literally mean the MOST AROMATIC STRAIN i have been in the presence of!!! Every corner of the house was seeped with this smell. I went through the sack, sold all the popcorn nugglets, and kept all the donkey dick nugs to myself, praying that somehow i would find a bean..... with no luck!!!!

Over the next 3 years i have been on a treasure hunt for the elite strain!!! everytime my guy would come around having this strain, twice a year, i would pick up at least a lb and rummage thru it and reserve all the main colas for the likes of myself and special buddies. The grower, I'll speak on them later, has perfected they craft, i mean everytime i've picked up shoreline from my guy, every bud is PERFECT, never been in bags (tupperware and jars only) every bud glistening wit ickey stickey tricomes, the buds all look full and about to bursts, the strain looks hideously beautiful!!!

So.... as time flies, I end up finding 2 beans off a main cola i've had stored. these beans look very FAT!!! I have BOG's SBv2 beans and these shoreline beans are 4-5 imes larger than that of the GURU BOG's coveted strain. Very impressive!!! So my search has come to an end with 2 beans (prolly from stress) because the grower of the TEXAS SHORELINE knows wat they are doing... NO MISTAKES, truly top-notch quality. On the other hand, a buddy of mine, who also has never grown was given clones of a strain he called TEXAS SHORELINE, but he didnt even know about the treasure he now possesed!!! Well, to make a long story short, I didnt believe he had the real deal TEXAS SHORELINE. So i came back on the day he harvested to help trim. When i pull up to his drive-way and get out of my car, i can smell the VERY DISTINCT ROADKILL SKUNKYNESS THAT ALL YOU TEXAS SHORELINE USERS ALL LOVE!!! I get 5 clones and burn out to my "BAT-CAVE"

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

TEXAS SHORELINE:

genetics - i believe this strain is 100% sativa (rumors have it that TEXAS SHORELINE is NL#5 x Super Skunk) i dont know for a fact but it is pure kick ass

odor - UNFORGETTABLE, nothing smells more, hands down... not even the Super Skunks or NL/Skunk crosses (one gram can stink up a 2 story 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house in a matter of minutes... MmMmMm GOOOD

size - can be giants, worth the extra month if you are cash cropping, if you have no worries about odor. 4-5ft, approximately 120-200 grams/ plant. and thats in flood and drain set-up

appearance - people always say they got some fire, lemme tell you this, the crystals on the TEXAS SHORELINE are BIG.... very big... magnify it and you shall be drooling. very tite buds that are full, looking to burst

smoke - one hitter quitter, smokes jus like it smells!!! i used to take hits of this stuff while at work and would come back smelling jus like the strain jus breathing also my fingers stank like i been fingering a skunk's butthole, the smell lingers on ur palate for hours and doesnt lose its flavor like all buds do when smoked, this stuff tastes good all the way to the last hit

I truly believe that this strain will be one of the ELITES on the all time list, ive had the best of the best before, but the TEXAS SHORELINE is unarguably the best ever, sorry to all the breeders making money, once TEXAS SHORELINE makes a name for itself and finally gets leaked to the public.... ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE *someone please quote me* the lucky few who have run across it have been blessed with my same knowledge 1st hand/ smoke.

get@urboy
Mr. Burns

www.godwon.net

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
you got it right alright, mr. burns.

lucky, lucky man you are having clones of this stanky beast.

my search for a generous donator continues..

Latest posts

Latest posts