What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet seeds anyone?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
hello guys..im looking at sweet seeds reviews and the cream carmel fast v and green posion fast v seems like they are good outdoor strains..does anyone here have any exp with these strains here? im at 38 lat in south east usa..im trying to find some strains that i can get in well before the dreaded bud rot gets me..any info will be greatly appreciated or u can point me in the right direction here on this fourm to someone with first hand exp of outdoor grows of these 2 strains...thanks alot

Ps any other reccomendations of strains for my lat and area will be great as well

Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey kygiComo ,

I've seen the cream manderine fast version in the sweets seeds thread if that's helps

I grew the S.A.D a few years back and it still sticks in my memory til this day

If you can find ic member 944s2 ,
does a lot of work with sweets seeds
Or I'm sure tommy will see this and answer your question better

Thanks
GA

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey kygiComo ,

I've seen the cream manderine fast version in the sweets seeds thread if that's helps

I grew the S.A.D a few years back and it still sticks in my memory til this day

If you can find ic member 944s2 ,
does a lot of work with sweets seeds
Or I'm sure tommy will see this and answer your question better

Thanks
GA
hey thanks GA..i been doing hard research on strains that i can harvest at 38 Lat in south east usa that will be done by 1st or 2nd week in sept..ive seen tommy on here before just reading articles..so hopefully he will see this and post in here or give me a link

frek

Hi man.

I have great expirience with GP and CC. I'm from Czech, and there is not good weather for long-flowering strains. But these 2 models were finished about 20th September! That is really great.
I'm recommending it to You. This year i wanna try Jack 47 and sweet skunk FV. I hope, they will same qualities like GP and CC.

frek.

there goes edro

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sweet Seeds S.A.D aka 98 Black Dominia. Very unique tasting strong indica. Check out the Sweet Seeds sub forum. Tommy G is extremely cool and would be willing to answer any questions you may have. Good Luck!!!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hi man.

I have great expirience with GP and CC. I'm from Czech, and there is not good weather for long-flowering strains. But these 2 models were finished about 20th September! That is really great.
I'm recommending it to You. This year i wanna try Jack 47 and sweet skunk FV. I hope, they will same qualities like GP and CC.

frek.

hey bro thanks..i have 2 green posion fast version and 1 cream carmel fast version..i will run the 2 green posion since i have talked to tommy since i made this thread and he said at his lat which is same as mine except im usa and hes spain that the GP finish for him between sept 1-10th which will be awesome for me bc the rain dont usally start till around 20th of sept..last year though we had a wet summer all the way in to oct then it dried up..i also was looking at the sweet skunk but i didnt get it since i have GP & CC..

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have the cream caramel and sweet cheese both fast versions. Just in veg now. Really nice structure on the cream caramel. The sweet cheese is still in a 20 oz. beer cup, so can't really report on plant structure. They are both vigorous growers. Cream caramel will more than likely be flowered in about a month(after I take clones of course). I like the op hope for fast finish times as I'm at 47* north. 7 weeks would be really nice as it would finish long before the frost hits outside. Then indoors running a perpetual flip room set-up, harvests could be every 3.5 weeks, a cash croppers dream. Potency and yield will of course factor in deciding if I keep her around.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I grew some Green Poison (not the fast version) this past year and it is a very solid strain. Finishes early, pretty hardy plant (although I will say not as hardy as KC33 and, though pretty resilient, watch out for PM/mold) with a very good yield and the nug itself is nothing short of fucking dank. I smoked a nice joint of it before it was even cured and it put me in my place.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I grew some Green Poison (not the fast version) this past year and it is a very solid strain. Finishes early, pretty hardy plant (although I will say not as hardy as KC33 and, though pretty resilient, watch out for PM/mold) with a very good yield and the nug itself is nothing short of fucking dank. I smoked a nice joint of it before it was even cured and it put me in my place.

thats great news about it being dank!! im gonna plant it this year and see what i come up with..i will be doing some prevention sprays with greencure,neem oil and sns244c and its fast finish should avoid bud rot bc the fall rains dont come till around mid to end of sept..i keep hearing how hardy that kc33 was..silverback and a few other hardcore guerillas always said great things about the kc33..i got some and gonna run a couple of it and see how it does here..when did the kc33 finish for u?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
thats great news about it being dank!! im gonna plant it this year and see what i come up with..i will be doing some prevention sprays with greencure,neem oil and sns244c and its fast finish should avoid bud rot bc the fall rains dont come till around mid to end of sept..i keep hearing how hardy that kc33 was..silverback and a few other hardcore guerillas always said great things about the kc33..i got some and gonna run a couple of it and see how it does here..when did the kc33 finish for u?

It didn't. I'm a little north of you but the area I planted in is (I found out after I had planted) frequented by bow hunters. Due to bow season, I couldn't let the KC33 finish; I had to take them early. By the looks of them, they would've been done around October 12th-17th

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
It didn't. I'm a little north of you but the area I planted in is (I found out after I had planted) frequented by bow hunters. Due to bow season, I couldn't let the KC33 finish; I had to take them early. By the looks of them, they would've been done around October 12th-17th

ah ok..ya i know what u mean there been times that i said to myself damn i wish i would have put this one in a smart pot so i can move it..best to get what u got before some those hunters come thur and ripped it..u gonna run the kc33 again this year?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
ah ok..ya i know what u mean there been times that i said to myself damn i wish i would have put this one in a smart pot so i can move it..best to get what u got before some those hunters come thur and ripped it..u gonna run the kc33 again this year?

I think so. All of my other strains will be September finishers, but I might throw some KC33 out there as a late option. That way if the hunters come through before the KC33 is done, I'll still (hopefully) have harvested the Green Poison and co.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I think so. All of my other strains will be September finishers, but I might throw some KC33 out there as a late option. That way if the hunters come through before the KC33 is done, I'll still (hopefully) have harvested the Green Poison and co.

yea that would be a good ideal bro..since its got good mold resistance u can put it in a area where deer hunters wont be like maybe a thorn bush and just see how long it takes..if it dont get found then u got a big harvest of some lemony lime kc33 and if it does get found it wont hurt to bad bc u will already have everthing else finsihed..i spoke to tommy from sweet seeds on here and hes at the same lat as me and he said green posion fast version finish for him around 1st week in sept..that will be lovely to get some dank smoke in at 1st of sept..i also have cream carmel fast version but im not gonna plant it this year

im looking at lot of sept finishers this year green posion,biddy early,serious 6 and i got HFH wild 1,2,3,4 royal dane and HFH danish landrace 14 seeds..im really interested in the landrace that esben sent to me.