What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HeatsinkUSA 24" T-Slotted heatsink coupon code

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks,

does this mean 25% ONLY ON 24" sinks, or can you go higher for 25% off?

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks man..

I think I might be ordering a couple of them actually

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice find, thanks. I think that I'll be putting a couple on the shelf, too.

positivity

Veteran
Thanks for the coupon code bro!

$55 per 24" heatsink. Shipping was expensive, ended up ordering two to make the charge more worthwhile. Only added $10 bucks for an extra sink. Nothing local so no other options.

Still happy...finally a real heatsink :thank you:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy crap,

they want $43 to ship 2 bars??? rapidled does a flat rate 7 dollar charge.. no matter haow many heatsinks you order.

is that normal guys?

positivity

Veteran
I'm not even gonna say how much to ship to my locale. Double and a few. Not much options though. Look in the review section of their t slot page. Complaints of shipping prices..lol

Reef led has the nicest drilled and tapped sinks. They were out of stock though. May want to contact them and get an eta

Rapid led sinks are nice too, especially the anodized ones. Only thing is the flange on the ends must block some light. I'd cut those off first thing..

The t slot is nice for hiding wires but the drilled and tapped will make led setup and changeout quite a bit easier

I think the t slot wins for overall. Once you build it should be done for awhile. You can enjoy a clean looking layout. It is also possible to change an led out on the t slot without taking out an entire row. The nut stays in place in the channel. To add an led though....the whole row/rows need to come out...as there are no nuts in there for the 4-40 screw to reach (you could slide a few extra nuts between leds if your anticipating adding in the future)

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
their definitely jacking people on shipping.....

I actually have the rapidled sinks.. I do love them as it is far easier to switch out the led, from the drilled spaces. only problem is I need longer sinks, and wider is also better.. they cut a tad bit of light on the side drops.

the rapid led is nice to to hang fans and hangers from as the top fins are bent, very very nice to attach shit to.

thanks for the info.. still deciding what to do, but it looks like the only option for a bigger sink is these.. the rapidled is too small for bigger spaces.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also, wanted to mention to anyone, it seems the coupon is scalable, as in you can order whatever size, and it discounts more the higher you go..

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might want to call them and check on the shipping. I've bought a bunch of sinks from them, and always found the shipping to be very reasonable.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good rives.. will do

I'm actually ordering 2 CDM's tomorrow... so that should be fun to play with..

going to be building a bigger panel in the mean time, and I'll test it out against the CDM hopefully in 3 months time.

Latest posts

Latest posts