What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what size micron screen do I need to get for hash making?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
My keef screen is 120 mics..hope that helps...got it from a t-shirt shop btw

How much of it did you end up grabbing like 1 sq ft? and its the screen they use is for pressing graphics onto t-shirts? but good looking out on this.

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NEG978-

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
How much of it did you end up grabbing like 1 sq ft? and its the screen they use is for pressing graphics onto t-shirts? but good looking out on this.

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NEG978-
Its probally 18"x24"..I hav also bought it from frame shops..picture frame,not auto body ;)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thanks for the great info guys. Im gunna get one asap. I cant wate to make my first cry sift hash. weeee hoooo.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
For bubble? I get the best full melt from the 90 micron, and the 74 bags. Bubbles out to a pure white hash ;) HOpe this helps! SL

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Go to Dick Blick .com and you can get all kinds of screens.You can get a 110 or a 120 screen,framed for about $15,and they are sturdy frames.You can get a small frame or a biga$$ one for like $20 something.Check it out out,well worth it.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:wave:

F

Funion

Small parts . com has nylon mesh in a variety of sizes. I just mimicked the bubble bag mesh sizes the best I could.

L

LouDog420

You can pick up paint strainers from a home improvement store for like a buck a piece.

Try some gumby bubble hash ;)

Melty, TI pad worthy hash for $10...