What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drive By Nuggings

toddv

Nice Work

Nice Work

Sure enjoyed reading this thread.

How many of you do the eval ? Do you get to take a day or two ?

Do you have a score card to give to dispencery when eval complete ? Or just a good or bad ?

Please continue thread, pics are great !

Green Supreme

Veteran
There are usually 2 of us evaluating. We usually decide after 1 joint. The most important factor seems to be the burn. No matter the strain, there are always some it will work for. From there the strains are evaluated by the patients, then it is decided if the dispensary will get it again. Peace GS

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Thanks for sharing GS. I wish that more clubs in cali would do this. It's almost not worth growing unique strains, because they really only want what's in demand. I've even offered to give them some for free to give to patients to try, and if they like it and there's demand then they can buy it. It's like trying to break in a new artist :)

When I first read the thread title I thought it said Drive by Muggings. I figured you guys in Canada decided to do your muggings from a car since it's so cold. :)

Rusty420

When I first read the thread title I thought it said Drive by Muggings. I figured you guys in Canada decided to do your muggings from a car since it's so cold. :)

thats a good ides bro, but couldnt they just run away down a small alley?? you'd have to shoot em first, then take they shit before driving away..now thats a drive by mugging..:yes:

what was the durban like?:chin:

Is that harmony supposed to be the rock star cut or was it from seed? God damn why is there so many supposed rock stars around. I've seen a few that claimed but the first one I saw looked like a weed super model. I couldnt even imagine where the leaves would have been the damn buds were so chunky and tight. Smelled like funky fresh pears.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Really there are 2 cuts that one is the more OG cut. The Rockstar cut is the more sativa looking. The rest are capitalizing on a name. It is my understanding those beans have had huge germination issues. Have yet to see anyone else showing seedling they have started. Peace GS

Latest posts

Latest posts