What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

thanks gypsy

bubbleman

Veteran
well thats more like it > now i feel like i have a real place to hang out around here. the site is looking great man. I can't wait to fill it up with jamaican resin photos'< see ya in jamaica on the weekend.

peace
bubble man

DoctorDro

Good to see you're here too Bubbleman

Good to see you're here too Bubbleman

...and it's going to be really good to see your hash photos. Puffing on a little bubble as we speak:)

G

I can't wait either B-man. This is going to be a good site also by the looks of it.

Dewzy

lol, i really dont like you guys. i wanna puff bubble and go to jamaca lol.... never mind me im just jealus ;p

U

Uncle Hughie

Did u say Bubble?

Did u say Bubble?

Did me some Irish Bubble Last night!
love it ....Have a good one u guys
Peace!
Unc!

dj_thc

hey bubbleman

saw some of our pics from jamaica on overgrow, looks like you guys had it sorted ;) some truly mouthwatering pics there,

i'm trying to convince my g/f 2 let me get a set of bubblebags, we'll see

Dj:cool:

bubbleman

Veteran
Here are a few shots to get things started, jamaica is treating me very well so far. so im sure they're will be many more nice shots to come.

Hey TheIO, the difference is one is diluted( bud) and one is concentrated( hash), the hash is the stuff on the bud that get s you high< its simply diluted over veg matter, making hash out of it, is realy just simly seperating out the veg matter from the glandular matter.

hey djthc, if your girlfriend decides its a go, i can tell you , you will be one HAPPY CAMPER.

One love
bubble mon

can't seem to figure out the loading of pictures onto the thread. I did however load some pics into the harvesting and processing gallery.

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hi there bubbleman.

you got some nice pics from jamajca. my friend just come back yesterday end he has some killer pics of bud and hash that he enjoy . got some seeds from him too just dont remember the name he said. I plan to buy your bags very soon. i have smoke bhash and it just puts me on my knees. what do you think of the exactorextractor? did you try this method?

peace

HC

Telepod

Hiya BM

Hiya BM

Good to see you again man... I hope you'll be a frequent contributor over here on IC. I think maybe I can help a little bit with the posting of graphics; I've about got the hang of it now.

If you look when you are posting a message; to the left of the box where you type the body of your message are a couple of links, Upload Photos and Add Photo to Post. Any pics that are in your gallery already are accessable via the 'Add Photo to Post' link; and what it does is to bring up a page with some already-formatted links to your picture for you to copy and paste back into your message. Just click the 'select a photo' menu at the top and pick yer pic. When you drop the link in the image tag it should work like this:
666huichol_art_1.jpg

Aww, yeah. Google "Huichol" for info on a great bunch of shamanic Mexican natives... anyone know what kinds of ganja they grow, or if they do?
Also you can use the thumbnails as links to the fullsize pictures using vB Code. just put the IMG tag with the thumbnail inside a URL= tag, with the URL pointing to the big pic. Like this:

Let's see if I got all that right without having to go back and edit! :)

-Telepod