What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widow

WWK

I'm gowing White Widow in NFT using Ionic feed under 600HPS.
Although the high I'm getting is great I'm struggling with yield.
5oz per plant. Can overfeeding cut the yield on these GALS.

WWK

G

Well if the yield is what your going for your gonna have to take a clone off the biggest yielder. Veg it out longer do some topping. L.S.T will give you more uptake from your roots also. It all comes down to your technique. Maybe even try a new Nute formula.

ken

how many plants under that 600?

could be a few things.

u keeping ph & cf levels under control?

you using some kind of p/k 'boost' later in flower?

silica?

you could try vita link nutes, instead of ionic.

are you training/topping your plants?

did u change the res every couple of weeks?

good airflow & temps?

good reservoir/root temps?

could be lots of things, need more info ....

WWK

Ken
Thanks.
One plant per light. I was doubling the PK boost past what the recomended
was. Also on the first couple of grows I did'nt have enough room to spread the plant out. I've got a bigger space now but am sticking to one plant per light.
WWK

ken

thats a very low yeild then :( 5oz, per 600 :(

just use the recommended amt of p/k, too much will hurt it.

you got a ph meter & cf meter? you keeping the levels abt right? (5.8ph, cf depends on how much ur plant is taking)

whats your res temp? you should stay between 20-24c

you could also try an airpump/airstone in your res, but i dont think it'll increase your yeild a lot, but should be worth a try.

really you should be aiming for 10z per plant/light or more ...

is the clone you are using a decent yeilder normally? do you have friends that have done much better with the same clone?

maybe a change of strain is needed.

WWK

Ken
Res.temp is good. I use an airstone + Oxy-Plus once a week at rec. amount.
I supplied clones to friends and they get 9-10 per plant. I think from what you and Blatant say that its a combination too much P K and I need to veg longer.
Thanks both.

WWK