What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

! week into Flower Scrog'd Can I transplant to bigger pot ?

Eddyshore

So I had 2 plants going one in a 3 gallon smart pot one in a regular flower pot . The smart pot plant turned out to be male and got chopped and now I worry the other pot isnt big enough to make it all the way thru flower since with the SCROG it is showing like 10 cola spots . Can I transplant or or will it hermie the plant ?I think the pot the plant is in is 2 gallons . What do you think ?

Thanks
E

libby

Eddy, i wouldn't have no probs potting on, especially only one week in flower, some say your roots won't grow much once tuned in to flower, go for it matey.:jump:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would just chop off the bottom of the 2 gallon and put it on top of a full, bigger pot.

Eddyshore

Eddy, i wouldn't have no probs potting on, especially only one week in flower, some say your roots won't grow much once tuned in to flower, go for it matey.:jump:

Anyone Else know if this is true ? It has been in Flower for 10 days as of today . If it doesnt root that much more during flower I should be fine .

Latest posts

Latest posts