What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Medical

All cured pics from my previous harvests (a few are strains I have traded for with a buddy CG in MI also), have some more tasty strains drying right now so I'll update. Let me know what you guys think!

Pineapple Express
picture.php

UK Cheese
picture.php

Purple Urkle
picture.php

Lemon G
picture.php

Lambs Breath
picture.php

LA Confidential
picture.php

Kush Diesel
picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

Afghan Kush 1
picture.php

Afghan Kush 2
picture.php

Dumpster
picture.php

Blue Dream
picture.php

Hope you guys like em :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
sure i like man, you have some delicious nugget to smoke ,the l.a. confidential look so tasty like the purple urkle, how is the smell of purple u. ?
anyway great job !!!

How's your description of Lambs Breath go MMC?

This one is known as a sativa dominant strain, but the effects are very much indica like. It was flowered for 86 days and pulled at 50% amber trichs so it definatly keeps you close to the couch, the buds are definatly more dense then most sativas that I have experienced but the sweet smell and smoot smoke is the real pleaser in my mind. Light up your glass and suck in as long as you want, even if you choke youre not going to tear your lungs up. Its one of my personal favorite strains, this one was a single plant that I had, I REALLLLY wish I got a few clones but I am looking into getting another one from the original owner.

that GC looks messed up

How so?! Hopefully in a good way!

wow...................

Thanks man :tiphat:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
this one was a single plant that I had, I REALLLLY wish I got a few clones

Thanks for responding MMC. She looks like a very special cut. Tough luck, did you simply just get her too late in flower to clone?

Light up your glass and suck in as long as you want, even if you choke youre not going to tear your lungs up.

OK, this sounds like bad news to me. Are you saying that she doesn't have much in the way of expando to her? I'm not talking about hack weed... contrare, I'm talking about that slow expansion that creeps up and kicks ya in the tootoo... yeah it sometime hurts but that's how we like it :D

keep on growin'

Oh no, it definatly expands your lungs out and makes your chest feel nice and full but even if you cough out a lung full it dosent come out like sand it comes back up smooth and delicious

Right on MMC. Primo, may you acquire an identical cut and clone it until your hearts content.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna grab atleast 6 more when he has some rooted, hes still bushing out his momma so it'll be a while but it will return!

ill take the lemon g nug! damn do i love lemon g!
AND Dumpster?!?!? ill take that also!!!!

They are both great, lemon G doesnt yield as much but your entire room smells like lemons. The dumpster stinks like no other, covered in white and the taste is a sweeter citrus hint flavor. My buddy moved up from OH and brought thoes strains with him as well as McFly, Deathstar and a few other columbus strains, so far they are quite amazing.

picture.php

Grape Ape my buddy brought home for me from Cali. DENSE as hell, muted smell until you crack it open then it screams purple at you. Tastes sweet and goes down smooth, delicious.

picture.php

My latest creation, I got a male for my G13 Labs Pineapple Express, saved the pollen and made me a little home strain, one of my favorite strains is trainwreck, so I dropped the pollen and here is the final product after 3 test grows. Ive given away nearly all the seeds to friends in the area in hopes the strain catches on.

Thanks for all the kind words, I love sharing all of my goodies with you guys

Latest posts

Latest posts