What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Selfish Smoker ?

ajc0k

i havent read any responses but i think feelings of well being and having your family feel safe in their own home is priority here, you shouldn't be altering their lifestyles to accommodate your habit, yea seems pretty selfish to me. what do i know about family? im 20..jack shit, but i know i'd never forgive my parents if i ever had cops raid my personal belongings. my 2cents, peace

Frozenguy

Veteran
If you love your wife and kids, you'll figure out how to make this work.

Exposing the kids to the worry and stresses of this will not fare well for them. Your wife is also having a troubling time with this.
Obviously, both cannot continue the way they are. Sounds like your wife is caring, loving, and I think she is being rational about this. I understand its difficult because you should be able to smoke without any interference. But unfortunately its not the case where you live, so you need to change some things.

And if people talk about you around town, and it gets to cops, then stop giving them reasons to talk.

It doesn't sound like your wife is telling you to stop smoking because its bad or this and that. She is asking you to stop exposing her and her children home to stress and cops. Its a fair request.

offthehook

Veteran
Sure they get my respect SDG, but also a lot of Disrespect simultaniously.

They can only blame them selves for bullying ppl around and believing they are "only doing their job".
Some actually do a little more then "just doing their job" if you ask me.
Because they ware the badge doesn't make them more right.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
@ Frozen guy.
In case you did not know, some ppl actually do make up storys to save their own ass without me actually having been involved in whatever they are claiming.
To cops it doesn't matter though, It's probable cause anyhows so lets go knock this familys door and drag them all out for interrogation.
These are the days my friend, doesn't have fuck to do with me or with who I associate, cuzz I don't associate with no anyone MJ related in here.
I look like a smoker only and that's it. Ppl just take advantage of that.(Small town, easy way out!)
Same shit happend during the 7 years once that I didn't smoke or grew at all btw (wife got finger up her ass for having my passport with her at some borderline inspection ! They MADE UP a story like "having her seen throwing some alufoil out of her car window".)
Some friend of mines even got raided ones only because I use to CALL him before visits. Guy doesn't have nothing to do with weed, we even never talked anything about weed on the phone, cuzz I only ask if it's allright to pass by.
Bit like Gestapo and waring a Davids star these days. Gotto love em!

Only difference is they did n't press charges. Wow I feel so lucky now. ( They did n't have bussiness at all with us in the first place, It's all about how interpretation of law is beeing abused by them nowadays, we 've given them too much "rights" . Hearsay equals no-knock warrent in this country)

Frozenguy, the issue has lost some heat, kinda got solved all by it self without huge commotion.
My previous winks ;) here and there could clear you up more without me actally having to elaborate on it. don't wanna have it all out in the open see. ;)

Might get fired up next year again when new growing season starts/closes in ;)

qdavid

IMHO, there is a vast difference between somebody who grows using a few 1000w lights and gets income from it and somebody else who is a personal use/closet grower who uses discretion, stealth, and would never smoke in front of ANYBODY who might have a problem with it. I disagree with those who feel that stealth grower/smoker is putting his family in any danger. It would be a huge waste of resource for leo to go after him. Discretion and respect, from all parties involved is key. I feel a commercial/big time grower is taking risks that he should not put on family whereas the personal grower is not. I think those two distinct differences in involvement are sometimes lost on the non-smoker.

offthehook

Veteran
If her hubby is on probation for some unprooven made up shit, she'd loose her partner indifferent if you are big or small time grower qdavid.

It's just a war on ppl, does'nt matter if you are a big or a small jew realy. Mainthing is you are a jew and the ppl inventing this war want you behind bars.(Or dead in some Asian/Arab countrys!)

(hope my comparison wasn't too offending, but isn't this the way we are heading for again...? )

Frozenguy

Veteran
If her hubby is on probation for some unprooven made up shit, she'd loose her partner indifferent if you are big or small time grower qdavid.

It's just a war on ppl, does'nt matter if you are a big or a small jew realy. Mainthing is you are a jew and the ppl inventing this war want you behind bars.(Or dead in some Asian/Arab countrys!)

(hope my comparison wasn't too offending, but isn't this the way we are heading for again...? )

Then you need to leave town. If everyone gangs up on you, and you're the town scapegoat, and police are in on it, then LEAVE lol.. You guys should move and start over.

offthehook

Veteran
Nah, wrong attitude, Don't wanna be a sissy on the run.
Gotto stay where you are and fight for your rights.

Am working on it ;)

guest396

okay

okay

Cuzz I dont FEAR any of those bloody bastards Vendant.

Compare me to Geronimo or somthn ;)

Next one, Wifey can respond, It's her thread.

we as men cannot forget the casualties of our wars.....

so my friend, the choice now is, does the war take place inside you and you alone, or does it spill out and and full on mushroom cloud into something beyond your control or vision?? ie; "them" using your wife and children more than they do now by taking your kids and costing you your wife by default choice? i'll smoke 0.2 of a gram while you think about it.....

sometimes you gotta stop what you are doing and focus on the bigger picture. no one here is going to judge you for trying to be a stand up dad. just make it clear if you do take a break, that it is on your terms and likely temporary, for the family's best interests. two lincolns

Latest posts

Latest posts