What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VBS report

3legdog

Nice stash Dezy :) . I have the 2 purple phenos 'last' clone run going now & i kept the green pheno as a mom. She yeilds the best & does very little stretch ...the best bb pheno i got. yf3 :wave:

edit:VBS green pheno

Last edited:
G

dam nice my friend and it's so nice to hear from you i have soem f1's up right now stop in and check them out ok i just cut my clones and will be waiting to see witch ones are keepers and losers then on to the next batch be good ok

G

you mention the green pheno being the most potent
does the good flavor carry over too?

3legdog

All my blackberry phenos have a very similar taste & smell. Kinda weird how the very purple 1s are near identicle to the green 1 in everything but appearence. The green 1 is the best yeilder i found & she's going to stick around for a while :wink:

G

VBS seeds are S1s of the blackberry clone so it will throw diff phenos depending on how diverse the original line was.

3legdog

Right on HH & sure appreciate you sharing your insight on the strain. I was lucky enough to get several of these S1 phenos & they sure have been a nice change from the many others i grow. I'll get some pics uploaded this morning of the purple phenos ... just takn a few days ago & purple to the bone.

HH i also appreciate you sharing your knowledge on several of my threads, your opinions/thoughts are always welcome in my threads & your kind vibe is nice to follow along with...yf3 :wave:

G

thats cool man that purple pheno looks off the chain

hows that purple pheno bro?

G

hey hey 3legdog whats up man i got that samw pot man now did you low stress that to get all the tops i have thought about doing the same thing or did you supper drop that bad girl????